Getting to know each other

Hermione POV

Then I said, "so since I don't know you, tell me about yourselves."

Blaise went first.

"My name is Blaise Ray Zabini.  I'm in 7th year, my favorite color is probably white weirdly enough, my favorite teacher is Snape, favorite class is Care of Magical Creatures, my favorite hobby is quidditch, my favorite place at hogwarts is the Great Hall or the dorms.  My patronus is a black panther, my boggart is my family and friends' death, and yeah, that's it.

I was surprised with the amount of content.  "Ok...who's next?"

Pansy went.

"My name is Pansy Aria Parkinson.  I'm in 7th year, my favorite color is dark teal, my favorite teacher is...probably Flitwick, favorite class is charms, my favorite hobby is shopping.  My patronus is a flamingo, my boggart was being a failure to my family, and my favorite place in hogwarts is Hogsmeade or, if that doesn't count, the dorms.

Then Astoria.

"My name is Astoria Chara Greengrass, Chara means joy by the way.  My parents told me I was the joy of their life along with my sister."

"yeah", Daphne put in.

"anyway, I'm in 7th year, my favorite color is hot pink, my favorite teacher is obviously Lockhart even though he left, favorite class is...maybe divination.  It's so easy to pass.  My favorite hobby is makeup, I haven't produced my patronus yet but when I do mum and dad said it'll be the best of all, my boggart is not marrying Draco, and my favorite place in hogwarts is the mirror."

I could tell this girl was super self absorbed.  Who's worst fear is not marrying?  That too not marrying Draco Malfoy?!  Then Daphne went.

"My name is Daphne Leggera Greengrass, which means light as in light of their lives.  I'm in 7th year.  My favorite teacher is Lockhart, my favorite color is purple, my favorite class is also divination, it's easy to cheat.  My hobby is being with boys.  I haven't produced my patronus, my boggart is me ruining my family, and my favorite place in hogwarts is the dorms."

She was a bit less self absorbed that her sister and she had better priorities.  Then Theo went.

"My name is Theodore Jay Nott.  I am in my 7th year and I'm single."

He winked at me at this part and I choked.  Blaise looked pissed.  It was funny.

"Anyway my favorite color is green, my favorite teacher is Sprout, favorite class is herbology, my hobby is eating, my patronus is a lynx, my boggart is my grandmother-"

We all snickered at that part.  He looked at us indiganantly and said, "What?  She's SCARY!"

We kept snickering and he glared at us and continued.

"And my favorite place at hogwarts is wherever you are babe."

He looked at me and winked again.  I raised my eyebrows, but I was smiling a bit.  Blaise's hair was blood red.  He was super mad at Theo hitting on me.  I laughed and said, "Honey, I am WAY out of your league.  Go try your luck somewhere else."

Everbody laughed at Theo's face, while I smirked.  I guess this is the first time someone rejected him.    Though with those looks I guess I shouldn't be surprised this is his 1st time.  Once we calmed down, we turned to draco.

"My name is Draco Lucius Malfoy and I am in 7th year.  My favorite color is silver or white, my favorite teacher is Snape for obvious reasons, favorite class is potions, my hobby is chilling, I suppose, my patronus is a....ferret-"

He rushed through that part but we still heard it and we started laughing hysterically.  He glared at us.

"Shut up."

This just made us laugh even more and once we settled down he continued after giving us all one final glare.

"my boggart is Voldemort returning and my father forcing me to become a death eater and work for him."

Well.  That took a dark turn.

"My favorite place at hogwarts is either the courtyard or the dorms."

I looked at him in mock surprise.  My hair was purple.  "Really?  Your favorite place in hogwarts isn't the bedroom?"

He flushed and glared at me and I could see everyone else trying to hold in their laughter.  I smirked, my hair staying purple.  He spat, "No Zabini.  It's not, contrary to popular belief."

He said the last part while staring around the room.  Then he smirked and said to me, "But it can be if you're in there with me."

I didn't falter.  It's pretty obvious he wants a reaction out of me.  'Well I won't give him one'

I smirked and said, "Well who said you won't find me there against the wall?"

He looked surprised but didn't miss a beat.

"No one, in fact I look forward to see that show and to see which boy can dominate you like that"

"Who said it won't be you?"

It was all playful flirting we both knew and it was to get Blaise pissed, which was working amazingly, if his hands clenching and unclenching told us anything, but our friends were looking at us wide-eyed and smirking.

Before he could say anything Blaise beat him to it. 

"Hermione" he bit out through clenched teeth, "it's your turn to introduce yourself"

Oh.  So it was.

"Ok so I'm Hermione Rose Zabini and I'm in 7th year.  My favorite color is anything really dark but I love midnight blue.  My favorite teacher is...was Lupin and Hagrid.  My favorite class is arithmancy, I suppose.  My hobbies are drawing and reading, but mostly drawing.  My patronus is an otter, I'm not telling you my boggart, and my favorite place in Hogwarts is the courtyard, but when it's too loud, I like the library."

They looked surprised.  Pansy spoke, "Wait your favorite place isn't the library?"

"No, it's not."

"And your hobby isn't reading?"

"No it's not"

Then Draco spoke, "Wait, what's your boggart?"

"I said I'm not telling."

He looked at me and said, "Why?  We won't use it against you."

I looked at him and said, "Fine.  It's people getting to know my worst secrets and....other things"

He looked perplexed.  "Wait.  You have multiple boggarts?"

I nodded.

"But that can only be true if all of them are the exact same level of bad."

"They are Malfoy.  Just cause you don't know anything about bad stuff happening to you doesn't mean I don't."