0| Juanpito

"Oh Juanpito!"

There's an uncomfortable feeling brewing deep in my gut. My body just isn't feeling it, I can't push it anymore. Seeing this woman under me, her whiny moans and nasally whimpers were really starting to give me a headache.

"Cut!" I hear the director yell suddenly. "Jeon, what the hell is that?"

I huff, hips halting and the woman under me rolls her eyes and scoffs. I wasn't really bothered because now I got some peace away from her annoying cries. How did men get off to her voice? My cock barely wanted to stand at this point hearing it.

"I'm just not feeling it." I throw out, reaching for my robe and sliding it on. The director scowls deeply, eyes raged with anger but I couldn't really find a fuck to give since I was on my way to the snack table.

Plucking a grape from the fruit basket, I hear the distant sound of my whiny co-star. Blonde hair, abnormally big boobs and ass, she really thought she had it all. She might've been something good if she didn't get that fucked up nose job that made her sound like a duck. Maybe she should do a scene with big bird.

"Dude," my manager strains. "What is up with you?"

I shrug, "My dick doesn't like her voice. What do you want me to do?"

He tenses before running a hand over his face. I plop another grape into my mouth happily before moving down the table.

"You've been complaining about this for the last two weeks!" He says while I manage to find the donuts. "You haven't made one single film in months. What is going on?"

What has been going on? I've been in this industry for well over five years and I have never had a problem with getting it up. Don't get me wrong, pornography isn't my full time job. I also direct, I just released my collection of toys for women and men. I have my own mugs, like come on, I have mugs.

I'd say I'm pretty okay for the time being.

"Just give me a second," I mutter out before huffing and heading towards my dressing room. My manager scoffs, throwing his hands in the air and I simply slam the door on him and sigh.

Now don't get me wrong, my dick isn't broken and it surely can stand. It just chooses when and who to stand for. These actresses are getting more fake, more whiny, always complaining. I preferred someone a little more...natural.

Oh, there it goes. Little buddy starts to stand at the thought of it, my eyes flashing down at him. Yup, he's definitely awake and not broken whatsoever.

Now I need to hurry before he realizes he's about to have fuck a complete stranger who I wasn't even attracted to. I quickly yank open the door to my room, eyes wandering to find the director and my co-star. The low lights make the scene dim, the fake bedroom in the middle where they built it.

To others this would look like a romantic first night between two lovers, for me it was torture. But I'm good at what I do, I'm famous for doing this. My name is practically everywhere, my body too. Now I know the name Juanpito is a bit odd but I kind of like it.

It's different and hilarious. I sometimes have to hold myself from bursting into laughter when the actresses moan it aloud.

Making my way over to the scene, I quickly discard my robe and wrap a hand around myself. I give myself a few quick pumps, making sure he's standing still before turning to her.

"Ready?" The director calls out and I nod. "Alright and....action!"

The studio lights flicker off, leaving the natural lighting to set the scene. I give my winner seductive smile, stalking towards my co-star before licking my lips.