7| Ron/JK

Ronnie

By the time noon had finally come around I was already standing on the front porch of my best friend's house. It's Saturday, and on Saturdays I do absolutely nothing. And who do I do absolutely nothing with? With my best friend of course.

I don't even knock when I push open the door to the apartment and instantly regret it when I see the naked figure sprawled on the couch. I barely react though, simply walking by and heading straight to the kitchen.

"Got some iced tea," a groggy voice says. "Just made it last night."

I rummage the fridge for the iced tea before grabbing a cup from the cabinet and placing it on the small rectangle table. I screw off the top before speaking.

"Long night?" I asked and from the groan I receive in response, I can already tell what the answer would be.

"Remind me again why I decide to have threesomes." I snort at that before grabbing my cup that's now full with tea and turning, resting my hip against the table.

"Because you're a nasty shit who can't just have one woman to herself." I mumble and she simply stares at the ceiling.

"Oh yeah," she says idly. "That's why."

"So," I say crossing my feet. "Who were the two lucky candidates this time?"

"Some red head I think," she mumbles, finally lifting from the couch. "And I believe...her friend?"

"Oh wow," I sip some tea. "Friends? You're really going all out this summer."

She gives me a weary smile before collapsing her head into the cushion and falling motionless. I chuckle before finding her medicine cabinet and grabbing two aspirin. I walk over to her, pushing her legs off the couch and plopping down next to her.

"Here," I hand her the aspirin and my tea. "Drink, I'll make lunch."

"I ever tell you how much I love your sexy ass?" She says hoarsely and I roll my eyes.

"You've told me you loved my ass, not sure if you told me you actually loved me though." I say with a smile and she lifts herself up to look at me. Her auburn hair falls messily over her face and shoulders and she gives me a grim smile before taking the aspirin and tea.

"I love you," she says, tossing the two pills into her mouth. "And your ass."

I snort before standing to my feet and making my way back to the kitchen. I grab the loaf of bread sitting on the counter and rummage for some sliced cheese. I was going to make grilled cheese sandwiches, something I've always loved to eat since I was a child. My mother would always make it and then she taught me how to do it so I've been making my own ever since.

I honestly think she was just tired of me constantly asking for grilled cheese. Either way, as long as I got my grilled cheese the world was a better place.

"How's that book thing coming?" She's standing now, leaning against the table to keep from wobbling. She clutches my cup in her hand before taking a sip.

"It's coming," I shrug, grabbing a pan and placing it on the stove. "I at least know what I'm writing about."

"Please tell me it's about lesbians." She says and I snicker.

"Nope," I quirk, grabbing the butter from the fridge. "But I'll add a lesbian couple if that'll make you feel better."

"Ah," she sighs dramatically. "My gay heart is soaring."

We both laugh now and I shake my head as I turn on the stove, letting the pan heat up before turning around to face my best friend.

Jordan and I have been best friends since I first moved to Korea. Unlike myself, Jordan is an exchange student from Brooklyn. Her parents stayed behind while she worked her way through school and earned many scholarships to afford to go to the best school in Korea. She wants to be a marine in the army and I've supported that dream of hers since the first time she blurted it out to me when we were younger.