6| Taehyung

Taehyung

I can't believe I let him talk me into this. I could understand one shoot but now they want me to do another. And with the same guy at that. I guess they were so pleased with the last shoot they decided to have us do another together.

I'm not gay. Never been gay. I won't consider having sex with a man for money as gay, more of a—hustle. Yeah that's it, my hustle. I could use the money anyway and the pay is great. I'm saving up to get Ronnie a car for her twenty-third birthday in a few months. Her mother and my father were going to try and get one but things at the restaurant aren't going so well.

Ronnie's mother, the woman who've I come to consider my own mother, owns her own restaurant. Korean soul food, the best in the city. Not only has she learned Korean dishes but she also brought her own recipes with her. I'm obsessed with her peach cobbler and banana pudding.

She's truly amazing.

"We go in five!" The director's voice clears my thoughts and I gulp. I grip the bottle in my hand, tilting my head back and downing the alcohol in one long gulp.

"Getting ready?" A perky little voice calls from behind me. I'm already aware of who it is but I don't turn and keep my eyes focused on the set.

Park Jimin. The young male actor who I will be fucking today...again. I wasn't sure about it the first time but the man had somehow gotten me ready pretty quickly. I was struggling to get it up at the thought of me fucking another man but when he came in my dressing room to get acquainted, he'd learned my sensitive spots in no time. Spots I myself weren't even aware of.

"Tae," he says softly and I gulp before grabbing another bottle of whiskey, pouring myself a shot. I quickly take the shot before finally turning to the man.

He's wearing his pink fuzzy robe, the knot is loose which lets me get a peek of his naked body underneath. From his soft plump lips to those gorgeous thighs, I can't help but admit that this man is sexy. His body is toned, tanned and fit. Despite him being smaller in frame, he's still shaped just like a man. A man with beautiful curves and an ass that could rival some of my ex girlfriends.

It's not right but I find myself squirming in my seat. I turn away, filling another glass with whiskey. I'm about to take the shot before soft hands grab mine. Jimin shakes his head, removing the shot glass from my hands and downing it himself. I watch his throat as he swallows, licking my lips before meeting his eyes.

"If you get too drunk, you won't last." He says licking his lips. "We need you to go a little longer this time."

Embarrassment fumes my face and I bite the inside of my cheek. I hated to admit that the first time I slept with this man, I couldn't last very long. It was my first time having sex on camera and I was nervous. Jimin understood that but he never stopped from teasing me about it.

"I'll last," I say solemnly before looking down at the bottle of whiskey. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I suck in a breath before closing my eyes. Jimin leans in from behind, lips pressing against my ear.

"Good," he whispered. "Now let's get you ready."

I gulp before nodding, turning in the chair of my dressing room. The door is wide open but Jimin doesn't care as he sinks to his knees. My eyes stay focused on his pink hair as his head lowers. His hands work at the knot of my robe, letting the material fall open and I instinctively spread my legs apart, giving him more room.

He moistens his lips with his tongue before dipping his head down and taking my soft cock into his mouth. I jerk a little, hands reaching for his hair and gripping the pink locks firmly. His eyes flicker up at me before he's taking my entire length down his throat.