20| Ron/JK

Ronnie

My phone vibrates against my desk and I hurriedly hush it as my supervisor hawks by. His eyes scan the countless rows of cubicles before his nose is in the air and he's striking away. I throw a finger at him behind his back before grabbing my phone and opening the message.

It's Jungkook, and it's not a message but a media. Before I can click on it, my phone vibrates again.

'I couldn't use this for the site but I edited it. Let me know what you think'

I make sure my volume is turned all the way down before I open the video. I don't hesitate to press play and my face instantly breaks out into a smile as I see it. It's a quick video that replays on loop of Jungkook and I embracing one another and laughing. His head falls into my neck while I seem to be embracing him.

My face is hidden by my hair tangled around us both. Jungkook's smile reaches his eyes and I find myself watching it again and again, countless of times before my phone vibrates again.

′Here's the link to my page I won't post anything without your approval'

I press down on the blue highlighted link and my browser instantly opens up. The page directed me to a porn site and I quickly cover my screen and lower my brightness. Despite having my own cubicle, the people around here can be annoyingly nosey.

Glancing around and making sure no one is looking, I scroll through his page. Countless of videos, all of them just of Jungkook fill my screen. My eyes widen at the amount of followers he has.

Ten million.

Ten million people have watched this man masturbate on camera. Ten million people enjoyed it nonetheless by the looks of his comment section and wall posts. It's no surprise that even men were commenting and sharing their explicit ideas for him to do next.

You have an amazing dick and all but the solo vids are starting to get boring. This comment caught my eyes and I frown. Maybe he didn't want to film with a co-star, he's not obligated to do it...is he? I mean just because you're in the porn industry doesn't automatically mean your feelings and self worth have been confiscated.

I sigh.

'I love it' I text him back, keeping it simple. My phone vibrates seconds later and I find myself smiling down at my screen.

'Would it be weird if I told you I haven't stopped watching it?'

'No, because I'm watching it again during lunch, and maybe even when I get home later on' I grin at my message as I send it, purposely knowing he'd react to that.

'Ronnie' he responded.

'Yes?'

'Does my suffering amuse you?' My heart flutters and I grin, quickly typing my response.

'Sometimes' the small chat bubble forms in the messages and I lightly tap my finger against the screen impatiently.

Finally he responds and it makes my heart soar.

'Answer'

Before I can ask exactly what that means, my phone vibrates continuously. Jungkook's contact information screams at me from the screen and I swallow thickly before clearing my throat.

I answer in a hushed tone. "Hello?"

"Bad time?" His husked voice rumbles in my ear and I grab my pen, twirling it in my fingers.

"Kind of but it's fine." I say and I smile when I hear him chuckle.

"Whatever happened to behaving Miss Kim?" I bite my lip.