4| Ron/JK

Ronnie:

By the time Taehyung had gotten me it was well past eight in the night. I had basically spent my entire day with this delicious looking man, and might I say it hasn't been easy. I have a thing for guys like that, all muscle and taunt. Strong and able to easily take me.

Jungkook.

I recall the conversation we had before I left his home. He had given me a schedule. Every day after work he will send a car to get me and bring me to his home. He said that we would spend about six hours a day, trying to help me get started on my outline and rough draft. I can't help but feel a little tingly knowing I get to see that beautiful man everyday.

Now I'm not a saint, and I'm sure even Taehyung knows that. I've always been the one more interested in the erotic scenes and romance that involved lust as well. What's romance without sex? Isn't sex love as well? But it's true that not all sex is about love and it doesn't have to be. Sex is pleasure, it's a way to express yourself using only your body with less words.

I can go on and on about this topic, something I typically keep to myself because whenever I argue over the fact that sex is not a bad thing, someone always finds a way to tear my opinions down. But it didn't, I stand by what I believe in and that's that.

"Ron," Taehyung softly calls out and I don't bother to look, only humming in response. "You're thinking."

"Yeah." I respond, eyes focused out the window. "Do you think just because I like sex, I'm any different from anyone else?"

Taehyung pauses.

"I don't think so," he says softly. "We all have our demons, we all sin. Being different is not bad, that's why I hate this society....Are you doubting this?"

"Hell no," I snort out before shifting in the seat. "I don't give a damn about what others think. I like what I like. I am who I am. I'm not changing because of other's beliefs. My belief is that I am my own belief, no one else's."

Taehyung nods, a wide grin stretching across his face before he's reaching a hand over and patting my head. The gesture is not something foreign, he's always done this when we're just children growing up. Although we bicker night and day, he knows I appreciate that small little pat of approval. It made me feel welcomed, accepted. He made me feel as if he would never judge me.

And he wouldn't.

"How did your thing go?" I ask, suddenly remembering that Taehyung had been gone all day and hasn't once mentioned what he was doing.

His startled cough catches my attention. "You know...work stuff."

I raise a brow. "Work...stuff?"

There's a strained laugh coming from his chest but his lips are stiff across his face. He's not lying though, it's related to work because when Taehyung lies to me I can very much tell. But I know that's not the complete truth, he's hiding something from me and sooner or later I'll find out.

I always find out.

What kind of little sister would I be if I couldn't spy on my older brother? A pretty damn whack one. That's the point of having sibling. You find out they've don't something stupid and you use it against them to get what you need.

If you don't then what's the point?

I won't push him though, I'll just keep my eye on his new behavior. I hum to his response, leaning back against the window and I can hear him lightly sigh, taking a mental note of that.

He's relieved.

"How was your first day with Jungkook?" He cuts off my detective thoughts and I peek up a bit at the sound of his name.