22| Jungkook

Jungkook

If looks could kill, this blue eyed fuck would be dead right where he's standing. My eyes glare deep into him, shooting knives straight into his soul. Usually my temper isn't an issue but right now this man is really pushing it.

"That woman you're holding is mine."

What a fucking joke. His words piss me off and I raise my chin, feeling Ronnie shake in my arms. My anger instantly turns to worry and I stare down at her. Ronnie doesn't speak, only shaking in my arms silently. I hold her closer and bury my nose into her hair.

"Angel." I whisper and her body start to slowly relax to my touch and voice. For a moment I forget about the man who deliberately barged in without an invitation, only sucked into caring for the shaking woman in my arms.

The strong woman who so delicately lowers her guard for me. It's a small crack but I'm willing to break inch by inch until that wall has crumbled and Ronnie has fully given me her trust.

"Oh Ronnie." I squeeze her into my arms and she softly sighs, her body now relaxed and soothed.

The stern clear of a throat makes my fantasy crumble and I'm reminded of the man Jason. He glares at me, hands fisted at his side and I smirk before placing a sweet kiss to Ronnie's hair. His nose flares and his chest rises, trying to challenge me and that shit makes me snap.

"She's not yours!" I growl out and Ronnie stiffens once more in my embrace. "She's not an object and you damn sure don't own her!"

He doesn't respond, only glares at me in silence. His eyes roam from mine to Ronnie's and I can see little sparkles in his blue sea eyes. That look makes me even more angry because I know it so well.

It's the look of adoration and complete obsession. The same look I'd given her just a few moments ago when she had her jealous rant. The jealous rant that turned me on and had me ready to sink to my knees and beg for forgiveness.

"Bumblebee..." He says softly. "Can we talk? I want to explain everything."

"Talk?" Ronnie finally voices out, her words sharp and edged, ready to slice right through his facade. "You want to talk? How's your son doing Jason?"

Wait a damn minute.

This is the guy that cheated on Ronnie and got his professor knocked up?

I'm going to murder him.

My body moves before I do and I'm already in front of him, gripping the collar of his shirt and lifting him off the ground. His eyes widen as he struggles to get away. Nothing can make sense to me as red hot fury takes over me and I can't control it anymore.

"You sick bastard!" I growl out. "You have the balls to waltz in here and think you can talk to her. You don't even deserve to breathe in her fucking presence you coward!"

I don't see it but I can feel Ronnie's eyes on me. Jason claws at my hand but I'm too riled up to even feel his nails digging into my skin. His legs dangle and I don't even realize I'm hauling a grown ass man in the air like a small child.

But I don't give a fuck. He hurt her and that's more than enough reason for me to beat the living shit out of him.

"Ronnie!" He chokes out, eyes desperately pleading.

I glance over my shoulder and my eyes meet hers. She stares at me, her gaze fiery and hot, her chest rising and falling slowly. Her plush lips part slightly and I stifle back a groan.

This girl.

I'm trying to be serious and defend her honor while she's staring at my ass like a hungry shark. I would be lying if I said it didn't get to me. Her eyes flash to mine and for a silent moment we communicate just with our gazes.