3| Ron/JK

Ronnie-

For the past four hours I've done nothing but follow this god-like man around his enormous dungeon. We walk and walk and walk and walk. I was starting to grow tired and my chubby legs were struggling to keep up with his muscular ones. The distance between my body and his start to grow as the more he attempts to force me to climb more stairs.

Oh hell.

"Jungkook," I pant out, trying to regain control over my lungs. "Can we take a break?"

Jungkook glances over his shoulder at me, brows furrowing before his feet come to a halt. I take this chance to lean my shoulder against the wall and concentrate on breathing. Who the hell needs all of these stairs? Why would any human being put themselves through this torture?

And why the hell does he have a damn swan sculpture and not a fucking elevator? You'd think having a ton shit of money you'd use it wisely, like I would definitely get an elevator. Maybe even a popcorn maker, he doesn't even have that!

"I'm wearing you out?" He chuckles as he walks over, that teasing little grin smothered on his face. I nod.

"Yes," I say truthfully. "You ever heard of elevators?"

His brows raise high. "Of course, I have two."

What. The. Fuck.

"Hold up," I raise a hand, shaking my head in disbelief. "You have two elevators?"

"Well, yeah..." he shrugs nonchalant.

"And you had me walk my ass all over this damn place!" I guffaw at the man, throwing my hands in the air before they're slapping against my thighs. "This, this is abuse. You should be ashamed of yourself."

His eyes crinkle at the edges as his shoulders shake with silent laughter. I glare at him, gaining my composure and smoothing down my whipping hair. This asshole.

"I'm sorry, I don't usually use them so it kind of didn't cross my mind." He says and I snort.

"Obviously." I cross my arms over my chest and his jaw locks with tension. He's been doing that a lot, his face would suddenly fall serious out of no where and then he'll just glare at me under those long lashes. One minute he's all gleeful and the next, angry? Annoyed?

I'm not sure but whatever it is, it's giving me whiplash by the second. I don't blame him for finding me annoying though, I kind of achieved this goal by bothering Taehyung all my life. I remember the day I found him playing his x-box after school and I wanted a pop-tart but he wouldn't get off the stupid game to get it for me.

"Get it yourself." He'd spit out at me and I mustered all my strength before grabbing a pillow and hurling it at the back of his head. The pillow bounced off, knocking the controller over and we both watched is horror as it landed on my mother's brand new glass table. It shattered to pieces.

Let's just say, Taehyung steered clear of me for a week straight before he talked to me again. I snicker at the memory before pushing it back into my log of 'the good old days'.

"Have you had dinner yet?" Jungkook's deep voice clenches and drags me back into reality.

"No." I say, shoving my hands into the back of my jean pockets. "Are you offering dinner?"

His lips twitch. "If that's what you want."

In that moment I considered him to be a as dumb as a rock. Besides Taehyung of course, that's a spot no one could ever take from him. But the fact he would even ask me that, seeing a woman of my size. What did he think? The fat came out of no where?