5| Ron/JK

Jungkook

"This is my work attire."

I'm going to be honest here, I'm not really listening to a single word this woman is saying. I don't remember how we even started talking about this but all I know is her damn breasts are torturing me. I can feel the ache in my pants as I shift uncomfortably.

Ronnie, goddamn Ronnie!

"Something wrong?" She raises her brow to me and I barely hold back my groan. With my hand to my mouth I cough, forcing my best smile and pretending I didn't have a fucking boner right now.

Fuck.

I thought I dealt with this last night but apparently the fucking shit can't get enough of this woman. Wasn't the fantasies enough? I thought they were, they were for me anyway. But seeing the real Ronnie, flesh and blood, every curve and dip...I can't stop looking at her.

"So where do we begin?" Her words drift in and out and I blink slowly before exhaling my breath.

"We start with a plot." I say lower than needed and she blinks towards me. "Do you have one?"

"I do." She grins, her voice turning low as well. My brow ticks and I quickly compose myself before she can notice. I need to be careful, she keeps getting me to react.

"Well?" I smile. "Let's hear it."

"Well..." She flutters her lashes and pushes her chest out. My throat throbs when I swallow hard. It takes everything, everything for me not to stare at those delicious twins. One for each one of my palms, they would fit so perfect. She teases me, a button undone showcasing her glazed honey skin. Caramel. Caramel and smooth like butter. I can smell her fragrance, sweet but airy scent.

Chanel? No. It's something else.

I'm not sure if it's her natural scent or one that's fragrant but whatever it is, I want to smell more of it. In the end I manage to stare straight into her eyes, focusing on the hazel spheres instead of the two sisters down town. But I can feel my resolve weakening when she leans forward, resting her arms against the desk and bending forward ever so slightly.

If I look down now, I'll be able to see them. If I look...now, I could see that sweet skin farther. Oh sweet baby Jesus, don't look!

I won't look. I'm not going to look. I'm a professional and I need to remind myself of that. And also the excited fellow who's poking through my damn pants. This is Taehyung's little sister.

Yeah, keep chanting that.

So I do. I do the entire time.

"I was thinking maybe a sexy twist with a bit of adultery." She says and I gulp before clearing my throat. I straighten myself out, smoothing my shirt and hair, running my hand down my face and getting into gear.

"I see," I say. "Adultery is quiet a sensitive topic though."

Her brows furrow. "But it's so common."

She's right, I couldn't even argue about it. I'm starting to see that this girl is a challenger. She'll face anyone head one without caring who are what your status is. There's a fire to her, almost like a prey who will fight back no matter how weak she is. Or maybe a hungry tigress, I can see that too.

But would that make me prey?

"Earth to Jungkook!" Light taps to my hand cause me to glance down. She's tapping me, attempting to get my attention and I can only pretend that it doesn't affect me.

Because it doesn't.

"Um," I pull my hand back slightly. "I agree with you, I just think it's still something people view as a uh—taboo, or a topic that they just don't like."