11| Ron/JK

Jungkook

By the time subtle knocks turn into fistful poundings, my brain stops working completely. I stare at the door, pacing back and forth while Ronnie gets dressed quickly, fumbling in her dress. The only time I stop momentarily is to take a peek at Ronnie naked before she placed her dress on.

I know, I know. But can you blame me?

"Taehyung has been calling all night," she says, grabbing her heels and holding them in her hand. "I definitely have to get back before he sends out a damn search crew."

"My driver can take you." I say, finally stopping to look her in the eye. "I just need to find a way to get you to him."

Ronnie's attention falters over to the large window. I glance in the direction she's looking, before striding over and opening the window. I gaze down, measuring how far the drop is before turning back to Ronnie.

"No." I say bluntly.

"It's the only way!" She hisses, walking over and placing a hand on my arm. "I'll be fine. I'll just....tuck and roll."

"No Ronnie," I lean closer to her, locking my jaw as I speak. "It's dangerous. You could get hurt, or..."

She sighs before walking over to the window and placing a leg over the ledge. My heart drops and I quickly grasp her upper arm, catching her before she jumps. She turns to me and smiles.

"Okay Prince Charming, it's time for Cinderella to go now." Another loud bang jolts me back and I glance over my shoulder at the door. I can hear my father murmuring something and then Namjoon joins.

"Oh be a man!" Jin exclaims. "Just knock the door down!"

"I have a bad shoulder." Namjoon says and Jin scoffs loudly.

"Fine, I'll do it my damn self." He says before a louder bang makes the door move.

I turn back to Ronnie. "Are you sure?"

She salutes me with a wink. "See you around, soldier."

I allow myself to smile before pulling her face to mine and kissing her deeply. It's disgusting since we've both haven't brushed but I didn't care, I needed that kiss. Just one more kiss before she's gone and I have to wait an entire day to see her again.

"Ew." She says but not a hint of disgust on her face when I pull back. I chuckle, pressing my forehead to hers and staring right into her eyes.

"Please be careful." I mumble, struggling to let her actually jump from my window. She cups my cheek, rubbing her thumb gently in circles before kissing my forehead. My eyes widen as she pulls away and looks at me.

"You look better when you smile." Are the last words I hear before Ronnie is jumping out the window. I rush over, peering down just in time to see her roll forward, landing to her feet quickly and bouncing up. I stare in amazement, unable to register the fact this woman just easily did a front roll and stuck the landing without hesitation.

Ronnie turns to me, jumping and waving her hand in the air. I chuckle.

"You're crazy Ronnie!" I say and she curtly bows before grinning up at me.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" She waves and I nod, watching as she trots off towards the entrance and to the limo my driver is currently waiting in.

I watch until she disappears, even after she disappears I can't seem to move. It's only when the door to the room bursts open that I whirl around, quickly closing the window.

"Kookie?" Jin enters, eyes darting around. "You're okay?"

"I'm fine." I clear my throat, grabbing my boxers and hurriedly putting them on. "I was just—"