12| Taehyung

Taehyung

My eyes slowly open, my vision blurring as a soft light casts down onto my chest. I close my eyes one last time before forcing them open and looking around. The silk sheets run against my skin and I instantly realize this is indeed not my room.

I glance over and my eyes settle onto a pale face, thick black hair casting over like a shadow. My exhale, allowing myself to recall last night events before finally feeling the hangover symptom. My head throbs and I groan before rolling onto my back and sighing.

Last night I went out alone. Ronnie still hasn't called me back and I remember needing to release some frustration. I went to a local bar right down the street. I know I drank heavy, and I know I ended up stumbling into a bar right across the street. But this club wasn't a club I was used to and I realized that when I noticed the decor of the club.

When men were on stages in tight clothing and half of the men there were sucking each other off and the women there were just watching. At that moment I was aware that I'd found myself into a gay sex club.

But I was too drunk and didn't really care at all. It's obvious since I'm not in my bed, with a naked man beside me. I run my hand over my face before gulping. Only pieces of last night come back to me.

I remember meeting this man but I don't remember anything we talked about. I don't remember how I ended up in the bathroom with him but I do remember how his mouth felt on my—

Dear god.

I groan, pinching the bridge of my nose. The figure next to me stirs and I stiffen in my place. The raven haired man wakes, slowly lifting his body up. He doesn't acknowledge me, simply reaching over and grabbing a cigarette off his dresser.

I hear a few clicks before a spark and an inhale. He tosses the lighter down and leans into the bed, puffing his cigarette quietly. I stay frozen until a cramp grows in my leg. I instantly move, lifting myself up on the bed. The sheets fall off my body and the man next to me now acknowledges me.

"Mm." I hear a deep hum before a long inhale and exhale. I glance over at him and his eyes are already on my body.

I curse at myself for getting hard. It's like I couldn't control my body anymore. Okay, I can't control my dick, I fully have control of my body but this thing? Obviously has a mind of his own.

I just wished it went back to women and not men.

"Um," I attempt to speak.

"Don't do that." He says before putting his cigarette out in the ashtray on the dresser. "I don't like the morning after awkwardness."

Welp, I tried.

"Okay..." I say, scratching the back of my neck. "Well it was nice, uh—"

The man sighs before grabbing a pair of glasses off the dresser, placing them on the bridge of his nose. My eyes catch that subtle action and I gulp back something I'm not sure of. He reaches for a pen and pad, scribbling quickly before tearing the page and folding it neatly.

"Call me," He says handing it to me. "Or don't, whatever. But I wouldn't mind doing this again."

I only nod before slipping from the bed and scavenging for my clothing. When I'm pulling my underwear and jeans on, buckling my belt, the man stands from bed, the silk sheets falling from his body. I slow my actions down, watching him as I buckle my belt slowly.

By the time my eyes meet his, he's staring straight at me. His eyes are on my torso, staring at the trail of hair down my stomach that I keep forgetting to shave. And by the time his eyes meet mine I'm smirking.