8| Jungkook

Jungkook

I have never wanted someone as badly as I want this woman right now. With our bodies pressed together she lets out a delicious moan that travels down my spine and into my groin. Her sweet lips match so perfect with mine, despite how plump they are. I hold her in place, a hand behind her head while the other tightens on her hip.

She doesn't even resist me and I thank god for that. I don't think I could take the rejection, especially if I'd known she kissed like this. There's a primal urge surging through me and I push my erection into her. I can feel her smiling between kisses before she's pushing against me, pushing me until my legs move backwards. My back hits the railing and I can't help but chuckle.

So she wants to play rough huh?

I turn our bodies around in one swift movement, grabbing her leg and running my hand down her smooth thigh. Our kiss doesn't break, instead it quickens and grows hotter. Our tongues clash together, meshing into one as she tilts her head slightly.

I raise her leg, resting it on my hip and she opens her leg wider as she hooks hers around me. I groan, low and husky and her hands start to roam down my body. When I push into her, her hands reach out and grip my ass, pulling me closer.

Was she always this aggressive?

Ronnie doesn't let up one bit, starting to take control over our kiss and I struggle to regain dominance. She kisses me harder, deeper, desperately before her hips start to grind against me. I allow my hand to roam um the slit of her dress, failing to feel any protection guarding her core.

I instantly pull away. "You're not wearing any underwear?"

She smiles, trying to play innocent before shaking her head. "Is that a problem?"

Problem? The only problem here is the fact we're not both naked and I'm not plunging inside of her. I allow a grin to cross my face before I trail a finger higher, playing with the sides of her thighs. The higher I trail, the more she squirms.

"You've been wanting this huh?" I whisper into her ear and she whimpers in response.

"I've wanted you the moment we met." She says breathlessly and I quirk a brow. We literally just met like thirty minutes ago though...

Well, whatever.

"Don't do that." She forces my face to meet hers before biting down on my lip. "Here, right here."

Oh sweet baby Jesus!

She wants to kill me, yeah, that's it. Ronnie, mother-fucking Ronnie wanted to lower me into my death bed. Her tongue glides over my lip and my legs start to buckle before I steady myself. She chuckles, enjoying the power she had over me before her lips trail down to my neck.

This little minx thinks she can just have her way with me. I squeeze her thigh hard and she gasps before my tongue is in her mouth. She moans into me, hands flat against my chest. I can hear the sound of laughter from below and lust and excitement fully takes over me.

I won't fuck her, not yet. Not until we're both aware of this. This could never get taken further than sex. But damn did I want to taste her.

I slide my hand between her thighs and her hand grips my bicep hard. With the lack of underwear my hand instantly touches the pot of gold I've so desperately wanted to uncover. The moment I touch her, she's already slick and ready. I run my finger into her folds, gulping when I feel the hot heat of her. She's so fucking wet, so wet and all we've done is kiss.

I push her dress up more before pressing my lips to her ear. "There's people below us."

She glances over her shoulder at the drunk guests standing below the balcony. I didn't want to scare her away, I definitely didn't want to push something like this on her. Not everyone likes kinky things like this and I could totally understand if she didn't.