19| Jungkook

This girl.

It's well past noon and Ronnie is still in bed, softly snoring and cuddling up with all of the pillows. She barely let me have one and we practically had to fight for the covers. Not to mention I had to use all of my will power every single time her ass "accidentally" brushed my crotch.

I stare down at her for a moment, smiling when a soft little snore exits her. I take another second to look over her, her hair messily tangled across her face. I don't realize I'm staring and smiling like an idiot until my cheeks start to hurt just a little.

I pull myself away, walking out of the room and closing the door behind me. I let out a sigh, stretching my arms in the air as I walk down the stairs. It takes all but a few minutes for me to skip down all of the stairs and head straight to my kitchen.

"Good morning sir." My chef greets me with a smile as I push open the doors.

"You can take the rest of the day." I dismiss him and he bows before scurrying to the door, pausing when he sees me.

I rummage the fridge for something to make for breakfast. I haven't cooked for myself since college but I think I could fry eggs and bacon pretty fine. I mumble to myself, not realizing my chef is still behind me until he finally speaks.

"Uh...sir, will you be cooking?" He asks cautiously and I curly nod before grabbing the loaf of bread and butter.

"For...miss Ronnie?" I pause at his question before turning to face him. He straightens up before nervously smiling. "It's just...I've been your chef for over two years and you've never once gave me the entire day off. Let alone cook a meal yourself."

I blink at him for a moment and he grins as if he just solved a puzzle.

"Is it weird for me to want to cook a damn meal in my own house?"

"Yes." He nods instantly and I snort, shaking my head and turning my back to him.

"Maybe I just wanted to let you rest a bit. You're always here in this kitchen, you should get out more." I say.

"I'm fifty-two sir, there's not much for me to do now." I can hear his smile when he answers and I sigh.

"My point exactly, you need to watch your health." I retaliate.

"I am quite healthy sir—"

"Jesus!" I whirl to him. "Just...just go, read a damn book or something."

"Are you sure you won't need my help? Does miss Ronnie like anything in particular?" He asks, worry in his eyes.

"Yeah," I smile. "Food."

"Pardon?" He tilts his head in confusion and I chuckle.

"Nothing it's just...a Ronnie thing." I sigh before turning back to the counter and grabbing the toaster. "I've got this. Don't worry."

"That only makes me worry more." He mumbles and I ignore his remark and continue setting things up.

...

Ronnie is exactly where I left her this afternoon. Only this time she's buried under a mountain of pillows, her legs splayed apart while sheets entangle around her waist. My shirt on her is loose and I can see her perked nipples peeking through the fabric.

Okay so I kind of lied when I said I didn't have any extra shirts. I just really wanted to see her in one of my button ups. And I'm not disappointed one bit.

I push open the door with my hips, hands gripping the tray of food and a fresh glass of fresh orange juice. I don't say a word as I set the tray down on the bed next to her, carefully placing the glass of juice on the dresser. Ronnie stirs softly and I smile before leaning over and running my palms over her arm.