Chapter 32 - Ownership

WARNING: SPG

This chapter contains sexual content that is very detailed and not suitable for young audiences. If you are under 18 and/or uncomfortable reading such, you can skip this part.

No special information will be spilled here.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

----------------------------

CHAPTER 32

OWNERSHIP

Iris' POV

"W-what are you talking about? I'm not jealous," I blurted out, pulling away my hand in a rush. I looked away from Dash and forced myself to relax.

Though how am I supposed to do that if my boyfriend's touching me at my most sensitive part? My mind's starting to lose it and my body's getting insanely hot for each second that passes by.

"It's amusing how you're still trying to deny it," natatawang sambit niya.

I was about to scold him when I got distracted again by his hand. I could feel Dashiell's stare at me as his fingers started tracing patterns on the inside of my thighs. He wanted to see my reaction, if I was liking it or not.

I discretely grabbed the sheets of his bed while I focused on my breathing. I even had to bite my lower lip just to keep myself from moaning. Alam kong maraming tao dito sa bahay nila. They have maids all over the house, chefs, and who knows if his parents are also just a few rooms away from us.

"If you're not jealous then why are you so mad at me?"

"I am not." I frowned and swat away his hand but that just seemed to trigger the wolf inside of him.

Dashiell suddenly pushed me to lie on his bed, his hands immediately holding both of my wrist on either side of my head. It happened so fast. The next thing I knew, he's hovering over me and I'm trapped underneath him.

"Have I given you any reason to doubt my love for you, Ms. Leona?"

I stared at his eyes for a moment and then I shook my head.

He's right. Ever since we dated, he had consistently been showing me how much I mean to him. I have no right to get angry at him for something he didn't and will never do.

Ghad! Why am I being like this? It's ridiculous how possessive I could be when it comes to him. I hate it when he entertains other girls, let alone hug them. I am indeed foolishly head over heels with Dashiell.

"That's girl's nothing for me, I promise." Dash smiled and brushed the tip of my nose with his.

Without thinking, I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him so I could kiss him. I could feel his smile as our lips connect with each other.

I was like a hungry tiger, begging for food. Kissing wasn't enough for me. I wanted to feel him. I wanted to be with him in any way, in all possible ways.

I pulled his shirt up and thankfully, he read my mind without explanation. He willingly took it off and then he leaned into me again so we could continue kissing.

I walked my fingers all over his hot skin, taking in each of his muscles as he presses his body firmly on me. It seems like he's in the mood as well. I could feel his hard-on in between my legs.

Dash and I had made out a couple of times before but definitely not like this one. Iba 'yung mga halik niya ngayon. His lips are needy and desperate to taste every inch of me, just like I am to him.