Chapter 1- the good news

Hi, my name is Y/n Portman. I'm about to go play for the junior goodwill games. I'm excited, I would play with my older brother in Chicago. We were the best players on our team. I'm 15 and my brothers 16 almost 17. We are very close and my brother is very nice and protective of me. His name is Dean and we always work together.

Y/n's POV:
Me and my brother were chilling watching the news when we hear the phone ring we always fight over who answers the phone. But luckily it was my turn to answer.
I pick it up
"Hello?" I say politely like I always do
"Hello is this Y/n Portman?" A voice says from the other line
"Yes this is" I say as Dean's staring at me.
"Oh great! My names Don Tibbles, I'm very proud to announce that you and your brother Dean have been offered to play at the junior goodwill games. We've heard from your team and coach that you two are amazing at hockey. Do you want to come and have the time of your lives?" He says excitedly.
I wait a second and think.
"I'm gonna have to ask my parents if it's ok, but can I call you back?" I ask politely..
"That's definitely fine with me.. call me back here at ***-***-****"
"Ok I'll call you back!" I say "bye!"
"Goodbye." He says.
I hang up and look at Dean.
"Well.." he questions wanting to know what that was all abt.
"I guy called us and asked if we were like to play for the junior goodwill games" I say
"The hell is that?" He questions
"I don't even know... let's research it!"
"Ok" he agrees.