Chapter 4- meeting the team

When we landed we got placed with 4 other people who were also joining. Their names were Julie, Luis, Ken and Dwayne. They were all nice but again I can't trust them, and my hands were shaking the entire time we were talking to them. We all went to bed, then woke up and today was the day we would meet the ENTIRE team. I was nervous, like shaking, sweating, breathing hard nervous. But I knew If something happened Dean would handle it.
                                     *****
The six of us skated on the ice and we saw a bunch of people standing across from us wearing ducks jerseys.
"Tell me abt my new kids" a guy said, maybe the coach? Idk.
"That's Luis Mendoza" Luis skates up "he's from our Miami club, he is very fast, incredible skater, 1.9 seconds blue line to blue line" the coach seemed surprised but he kept watching Luis.
"There's one MINER problem" Luis crashes into the boards, we all rush over to help him up
"Are you ok?" We all asked.
"I almost had it then" he looks at all of us.
"Sure you did" Julie says.
The team all laughed as Dwayne came out
"Howdy, y'all ready to play some puck!" He said excitedly. 
"That's Dwayne Robertson, he is amazing with the puck" Don Tibbles said
"You mean for his age?" The coach said
"Uh, no, I don't"
Dwayne showed off his skills with the puck which were VERY GOOD. The whole team looked shocked and so did I.
"That's Julie 'the cat' Gaffney. She won t her state champions 3 years in a row!" I was very impressed with her wins. Another girl on the team shot at Julie and she saved all of them. I saw the goalie in the other side get jealous. Probably bc he thought he would get traded in for Julie.
"Isn't that the kid from the Olympics, the figure skater?"
"Yep, Ken Wu what can I say." Don smiled. "I convinced him that hockey had a better future for him" Ken starts spinning like a figure skater.
"With a stick in his hands, no one's gonna be able to touch him." Don and the coach looked at each other before they introduced me.
"That's Y/n Portman, she is very sweet but she is an amazing player" I shot a the goalie from the other team and made it in. On my first try, not bad.
"And... that's her brother" Don said. Dean looked up at everyone with his music blasting in his ears.
"Dean Portman" Don said calmly.
"HA, don't you know, everything's on fiiirree" he was singing the song that was playing in his ears.
"That guys a teenager?!" The coach asks surprised.
"Mhm" Tibbles nods.
"HE'S A GOON" The coach blurts out.
Eventually we are all in a circle fighting with the old ducks. I'm just standing back bc I don't like yelling. They keep fighting till I hear a whistle blow.
"EVERYBODY FREEZE" The coach yells. "Now we are all a team, we need to-"
"To learn that hockey is a team effort so all of you are gonna have to get along and work together." He gets cut off by Tibbles.
"You gotta-"
"You gotta raise yourself up guys, you gotta- Hey you don't need me here, I gotta go see Ms. Mackay she's the team tutor" Don walks out as he says that.
"Ok, you guys let's do a scrimmage" he blows his whistle again. We get set up to do a scrimmage. I get a goal and so does one of the players. He offers to high five me so I just go along with it and high five him back. Yk what, this group of kids might not be so bad. Maybe I'll make some friends that I'll keep forever here. Maybe they won't use me like my last friend did.