Chapter 9- Iceland trouble

Me, Connie and Julie were fast asleep in our room until we hear the loudest knock ever, I answer it even I'm the most tired out of the 3 of us.
"Hey you girls ready to wake up and play our second game?" Dean says with a smile, Fulton was their as well. Dean and Fulton were like my older brothers. Dean actually is my older brother but still, Fulton's a good guy.
"Um I guess, you guys can come in" I led the doorway open so they can walk in. Connie and Julie are waking up at this point.
"So, Y/n did you get enough sleep?" Fulton says as he puts his hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah, I mean it was my fault, I shouldn't have left early."
"But he shouldn't have been pushing you so hard, all you did was miss a stupid attendance" he says back. In that moment, I realized that Fulton was right. Coach was being hard on me for no reason really. And now I can't feel my legs because of it. But anyway I have to focus on the Iceland game coming up and the press conference today. SHOOT! I have to get ready for that. And wake up Connie and Julie. Forgetting that Dean and Fulton were still here I run over to Connie and Julie and start waking them up. They tell me not to wake them up.
"You guys literally told me to wake you up when I wake up" I say. They just say 'ok' and start trying to get out of bed.
"Are they ok?" Dean asks. I look over at him,
"Oh yeah!" I say out of breath "this is every morning". The bash brothers look at each other.
"Ok we're gonna leave you 3 be, um see you there right?" Fulton asks. I give them a nod and they leave. Finally Connie an dJulie wake up fully and we all get ready together.

******
"So, this one's for the whole team. How does it feel playing on international level here in Los Angeles?" One lady asks
"WE LOVE IT!" We all say at different times.
"Ok this one's for Y/n Portman" the lady smiles. The team pushes me up, I guess I forgot to mention that I get really bad anxiety talking in front of a lot of people. Only Dean know about it. I look at him.
"Hey, it'll be ok. You got this" he pats me back gently. I nod and go up to the mic and gulp.
"So Y/n, how does it feel showing your amazing hockey skills to the world? And how do you like the team?" She asks, I don't know why she had to ask me that but you know it's just my luck.
"Well, I really like it and live to to play hockey and my dream has been to be on tv and here I am." I fake smile cause I'm terrified. My hands are shaking, my breath is trembling, and it's kinda getting hard to breathe at all.
"I really like the team, they're a nice group of people and love having them as friends" I quickly step away from the mic trying to catch my breath again. Dean rubbing my shoulder while I'm taking huge breaths in and out.
"Y/n, it's ok, you did it and it's over. You didn't even have it talk about 'you know who' " I nod as Bombays answering more questions.

"See you on the ice Bombay" I hear a deep loud voice call. I look up to see a man who was really tall and looked rude. I recognized him as The Wolf Stansson, I didn't know he coached hockey. Our enemy at that. I heard that Coach and Stansson have always been enemies but I didn't think he would fit to be a coach. He played in the pros and collected more teeth then goals. That's what I heard at least.

"That's his team?!" Kenny exclaimed "they're huge!" He wasn't wrong, they were like Deans height. Some of them; taller. I knew that they would crush us but we have to stay confident.
I just don't know if we are gonna win this game but Bombay only wants to hear positive attitude he said it himself.

- Hey! So this was a decent chapter and I'll make another one probably tmrw. It's very late at night rn, I'll make another one tmrw bye<3