Chapter 4

I heard the doorbell ring from downstairs, only I wasn't ready yet. I was still busy putting on my make up. "Rina! Kyoya has arrived!" Mori yells up the stairs. "Be down in a minute." I say, quickly getting out my mascara.

Today was my first kinda, sorta date with Kyoya. We had talked yesterday and I accepted his plans on taking me out today.

I walked down the stairs in a plain white shirt sleeved shirt, that was tucked into my light pink skirt. I wore white sandals and my hair was in a braided bun. Kyoya's eyes widened and he shifted in his place, looking over at Takashi. "Well... Shall we go then?" He asks. I smiled and nodded, taking his arm and walking out the front door toward the limo. "You have fun." Takashi told me as I looked back at him.

We started off going on a walk through the park. Romantic and yet peaceful. He talked about his father and what he did. He talked about what his early childhood was like, and how he became the gentlemen he is today.

"Try moving away from your own home at 6 years old tk go so far away from where you grew up. Away from the one person you have known since birth." I say. We sit on a nearby bench. "You're talking about Mori right?" He asks. I nod, holding back the tears. "That was the hardest thing for me. He was my other half. My best friend. My brother! My twin! And I just left him all alone!" I start to sob. I honestly didn't want to start crying in the middle of out date, but I was just and emotional person.

Kyoya wraps his arms around me in a hug. He tries to calm me down by rubbing my back with his hand. "It's okay, Rina." He says. My sobs soon began to stop and the tears stopped falling from my eyes like a waterfall.

***

Soon enough, our date came to an end. It was fun though. Except for the crying part. That wasn't so fun. His limo stopped at my house and Kyoya opened up my door for me.

We both walked up on the front porch and I turned to him.

"Thanks for taking me out. I had fun." I say. He smiles. "I'm glad you did. I guess I'll see you Monday?" He asks. I nod. "Yeah... See you then." I say. He leans in and kissed me cheek before turning and leaving to his limo.

I walked in the house and Takashi was standing right I front of me. "Oh! Takashi! Why are you still up? I thought you were asleep." I say. He hugs me. "You wee out later than you said you would. I was worried, so I stayed up later." He says, releasing me. I smiled. "Thanks... Now got some sleep... We are going out tomorrow." I say, beginning to walk up the steps. "Just the two of us?" He asks. "Just the two of us." I answer... Before I close my door to my room.

A/n:
Here is another update!

Love you guys!

Vote

Comment

Read!

~A.R~