Chapter 14

*Second to last chapter :'(*

A choice had to be made.
I had to make my decision.
It was graduation day.
The day I promised the boys I would make my decision.
Kyoya was graduating early with Takashi, Honey and I.
We would all be on stage with each other, smiling with the nerves bubbling up inside of us.
But I knew that today was going to be the hardest day if my life.
I love them all.
Very deeply.
But one of them is one that I love even more than the rest.
And I know inside of me that he will be the right choice.
I just don't want the others to hate me. I hate being the one to do this.
I could just say none if you and walk away without a care in the world, but I know that if I do I won't be walking away with the man I love ever so deeply.
That's why I have to.
I don't want to.
But I know that it is the right thing to do.

---

As I walk through the doors that lead to the back if the school, I see that there is a stage set up and take with refreshments and food. People were laughing and talking to each other. It was almost like a bonding convention or something.

The principal was announcing the kids whom were graduating early. Announcing their intelligence and wisdom. Of course, Kyoya was one of the kids graduating early.

"I'm so proud of you Kyo. You're graduating early! How cool it that?" I say hugging his tightly to me.

"Pretty cool. I'm also very proud of you Rina. Your graduating top of the class. You have more intelligence than anyone in your class by the hundreds."

I blush ever so slightly and the praise I was getting from Kyoya. "Oh stop... I just understand things better than most people." I giggle.

"Rina..." Kyoya says. He comes closer to me and leans in. I close my eyes expecting a kiss from him, but all I hear is, "Rina... I know today is the day you will be choosing someone, but I want you to know that even if you don't choose me I will still support you and your decision. I love you." I could feel is hot breath on my earlobe, which sent shivers down my back.

"Thank you Kyoya. I appreciate you." I say kissing his cheek.

His cheeks turn a soft shade of pink as he turns away trying to hide it. I laughed out loud, finding it cute that he was being so shy with me.

"Rina! Kyoya!" I hear a boyish voice say from beside me. I turn to see Kaoru walking over to us. "Kaoru! How are you?" I ask, hugging him close to me. "I'm pretty good. Just came to see my favorite people graduate." He says, winning at me.

"Hello Kaoru. How are you doing today?" Kyoya asks. They suddenly get into a deep conversation. Almost as if nothing was happening between any of us and we were all just really close friends. I loved it.

I'm so glad they can still talk like this, even though they both know I have to choose someone today.

"Rina. Kyoya. Kaoru." A deep voice says from behind me.

"Rin-chan! Kyo-chan! Kaoru-chan!" I instantly recognized that voice.

I turn around quickly. "Honey my sweet baby! Come give Rina a hug!" I say, holding my arms out to hold the small boy to me with.

"How are you doing Takashi?" I ask, smiling up at the tall man brightly.

"I'm alright... Just nervous about the whole graduating thing." He says, clearing his throat.

"So... Since we are all here..." Kaoru motions toward me. I nod, knowing what I have to do.

"Um... Well... Before I tell you who I choose I just want to say that this decision was very hard for me to make. I love you all so much. And you are all three amazing. But, there is one man that stood out the most to me and that I love even deeper than the other two. And that man has to b-" I was cut off by someone testing the microphone onstage.

"Would everyone please come take a seat so we can get this thing rolling?" The principal says.

"It's alright Rina. You can tell us later." Takashi says, walking toward the stage.

---

The ceremony went very smoothly. Everyone cried and laughed. We just had an all around good time.

But now came the hard part. Telling the boys who I chose to be with. The one part I didn't want to do, but I knew I had to.

I grabbed a cup of punch and went to sit at a nearby table. I watched as people began to dance. People laughed. People talked. Everyone seemed to be having an amazing time.

"Alright... As you were saying, Rina." Kaoru says, sitting down at the table. He was followed by Takashi and Kyoya, who also sat down.

"Okay... Well, this was a hard decision for me, but there is only one guy that I feel I love deeper. This man is a protecting, caring, funny, and kind man. He treats me how I believe I should be treated. And that man is ................................................................. Kyoya." I say.

"Me?" Kyoya asks.

I nod and slide my hands acrossed the table to grasp his. "Yes Kyoya. You. You are the man for me. I knew it ever since the day I met you." I smile.

"Fair enough. I support you completely." Kaoru says.

"Thank you Kaoru. I hope you find someone someday." I say.

I turn to where Takashi should have been sitting, but be wasn't there. "Where did Takashi go?" I ask looking around.

Kyoya and Kaoru both shrug and look around with me. We just couldn't spot him in the crowd.

Takashi... I'm sorry... But Kyoya was the right choice. It just feels so wrong that we thought we were twins for the longest time. And when I found out we weren't, I just wanted to be. I'm sorry you fell in love with me, but didn't get the chance to have me love you the way you did me.

I sorry...

---
Author's Note

The next chapter is the last?!

What?!

Yes you guys... This book is coming to an end. I'm sorry for the mess up yesterday. It has been happening every time I try to update. I don't know why either. I've had to rewrite this chapter 5 times.

This chapter was a lot better the first time I wrote it trust me.

But anyways... If you guys have any suggestions for my next book, maybe with another OHSHC boy or girl, than please leave a suggestion down in the comments, message me, or say so in the group chat!

Love you all and I will see you in the next chapter!

~A.R.~