Chapter 7

"Welcome to your new home, Rina!" My mother exclaimed. We pulled up to a nice small house. It was white and was two stories. Relatively small. Well... Smaller than my last home.

"Oh look! Your father has just pulled up too! Here... Stay in the car and I'll come get you when I'm done talking to him." She gets out of the car and runs to him. Jumping into his arms and hugging him tightly.

I see them talking. He has a confused look on his face as he looks from her to the moving van and back again. She holds up a figure and comes over to my car door.

"Here is your surprise." She says, opening the door. I stepped out of the car and looked up at my father. His eyes widened and I heard a little gasp ce from his lips. "R-rina?" He asks. I smiled a bit and nodded. He hugs Me tightly. "Rina! Oh how long it has been since I've seen my little girl." He kissed my forehead and led me to the house.

The inside was so clean and... Surprisingly beautiful. Small... But beautiful. My father led me into the kitchen. "I'm so happy you're here. We have missed you so much." My father says. I pull him onto a hug. My eyes filled with tears. Barely able to hold them back anymore, they just pour out.

"Daddy...Mommy... I love you guys so much." I sobbed.

My mother came and joined in the hug. "Sweetie... Trust me... We missed you more than you will ever know." She says. We all pulled away and wiped our tears away. "Now... Let's go get these boxes out of that van so it can leave. Then we can set up your room." Dad says. Mom and I nod, following him oit the front door.

***

The next morning, I wake up for school.

Friday.

Best day of the week.

Soon it will be the weekend.

I walked into my brand new bathroom to wash my face and do my hair. My mom walks in to tell me good morning. "Well... You got up before I could even get my coffee. I knew I heard something." She laughed. I put in my last bobby pin and looked at her. "You're so pretty." She came over and hugged me. "I know where I get my looks at." I say. She pushes my shoulder and walls to the door again. "I'll take you to school. Get ready and we will go." She says.

I put on my yellow uniform and grabbed my bag. Pulling it over my shoulder, I walk down to the living room, where my father sits reading the newspaper. Looking up from his paper, he sees me and smiles. "There's my beautiful girl." He says. I smile and kiss his cheek. "Bye dad... Gotta go." I then walk out the front door to the car where mother was waiting.

I walled through the front doors of the school, only to see Kyoya walking up the stairs. "Kyo!" I call out to him. He turns around and smiles. "Rina. How are you?" He asks. I told him what had happened the day before, and he frowned at me. "Oh Rina... I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do?" He asks. I shook my head. Nothing could fix how sad I was on the inside.

Not even love...

Wait...

Love?

Kyoya?

Author's note

Sorry it was so short.

Eca week...

Soon to be finals. But I promise over the summer I will write a lot more!