Chapter 10

"Uh... Let's skate over here." I say, skating Kyoya and I carefully over to the far side, away from Takashi.

It's not that I'm scared of Takashi. I'm just afraid of what he will do when he finds out that Kyoya and I are a couple.

"Rina... You're gonna have to teach me the basics here." Kyo says.

I laugh and support him from falling.

"Basically, you have to keep your balance." I say simply.

"Come now... You know that's not what I meant." He sighs.

Is he losing his pacience with me?

I explain everything to Kyoya and he listens, taking everything in. As soon as I finished explaining, Kyoya let go of my hands and began skating. He was a little shaky at first, but he managed to learn pretty fast.

I noticed that Takashi had already been skating and was avoiding us. Looking over at him, I realize he is with Honey. I smile, seeing Honey laughing and having fun.

"Rina-chan!" Honey yells, noticing me looking in their direction.

Please don't come over here.

I look away, but that didn't keep Honey from skating over and jumping onto my shoulders.

"Hello Honey-senapi." I say, hugging him tightly.

Mori soon skates over to us and gives me a disappointed look.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me.

Kyoya skates over to me and wraps an arm around my waist. "We're actually on a date." I say, scared of his reaction.

"Date?! Awe! Kyo-Kun... I didn't know you could be so romantic!" Honey exclaims.

Mori just looks at me with sad eyes, ignoring everyone and everything else. He looks into my eyes and nods silently.

"Well we should be going, my mother will kill me if I get home past my curfew." I say, tugging on Kyoyas sleeve.

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind now, since we're a couple." Kyo says.

Damn it.

"Couple?" Takashi says.

"Yeah, I asked her to be my girlfriend when we were at her house earlier. She happily excepted." He smiles.

I see Takashi tense up and his hands ball up into fists.

"I'm... Happy......for you." He says.

"What?" I ask, shocked.

"Just... Let's go Honey." And with that, Takashi and Honey leave the ice rink.

When I get home, I run upstairs to mh room and crawl under my covers.

I cry.

I cry so hard and loud that my parents run upstairs to see if I'm alright.

I tell them that I'm okay...

But I'm dying on the inside.

How was I supposed to cope with loving two people. Not even love... I was stuck in a love triangle and couldn't get out until I come someone. And whoever didn't get picked, is going to be crushed inside and never want to speak to me again.

I'm not sure about my feelings for anyone yet, but all I can say is that it's killing me to even think about it.

***

I stayed out of school for a whole week because of everything that had happened that night. Haruhi was worried about me, and so were the twins. So, that week on Friday, Haruhi and the twins came to my house to see if I was okay.

"Rina! You have visitors!" My mom yelled up the stairs. I groaned and rolled over yelling back that she could send them up to my room.

"Rina?"

I look up and see Haruhi peaking her head in the door. Two more heads pop in and I see both the twins.

"Haruhi? Hikaru and Kaoru? What are you guys doing here?" I ask, sitting up in my bed.

My room was dark and scary because my windows were covered with my curtains. Haruhi went over and opened them, revealing the nice and bright afternoon sun.

"Rina... You look like you got hit with a bus." The twins say.

I roll my eyes at them and look over at Haruhi, who has a pitiful look on her face. She comes over and sits down next to me, patting my back.

"What happened? Why haven't you been at school all week? We were all so worried." She says.

Tears rush to my eyes and I begin to bawl again. I sob into haruhi's shoulder and the twins watch as I do so.

"Tell us... Maybe we can help." They say.

I look up at the twins, then to Haruhi. As I sigh, I explain everything that had happened that night. The good time I was having, then when everything became a big pile of pain in my chest.

"Seems to me like someone's in a bit of a pickle." The twins says.

Haruhi shoots them an angry glare. "You two aren't helping here. We need to make her feel better." Haruhi says.

They sit in my bed, Kaoru in front of me and Hikaru beside me. "Rina... What would you like to do today?" Kaoru asks.

I look up at him.

"Yeah... Why don't you go on a date with all three of us? It could be a double date. Haruhi and I... And you and Kaoru." Hikaru adds.

I look at them all. Haruhi seemed to like the idea. And the twins sure did.

"Alright fine... As long as Kaoru is okay with being my date." I look over at him and smile brightly.

It's been a while since I have smiled like this.

"As long as you're okay with being stuck with me, I'm okay with being stuck with you." Kaoru jokes.

"Yeah... I don't know if I wanna be stuck with Hikaru, to be honest." Haruhi says, jokingly.

Hikaru looks at her and frowns. "Hey... You're already trapped. I will force you."

As soon as he says that, we all burst into laughter.

A/n:
Oh snap! Takashi really wasn't happy now was he? Also a little plot Twist. Kaoru and Rina? Hmmm?

Anyways, who do you guys ship? Kina (Kyoya x Rina), Tina (Takashi x Rina), or KaRi (Kaoru x Rina)? Let me know in the comments!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FANGIRL!

~A.R.~