Chapter 15

* You guys! Last Chapter! Make sure to read the Authors note at the end! Thanks!*

Chapter 15~

-5 years later-

The excitement flowed through me as I walked down the steps from my bedroom. A goofy smile was plastered on my face as I walked into the living room.

"Kyo!" I sang as I wrapped my arms around my husband's neck from behind. "What is it, beautiful?" He asks, turning his head so he could see my whole face.

I jumped over the side of the couch and sat in his lap, my arms still wrapped around his neck. "I have great news." I simply say, my smile getting wider.

He gives me a confused look, raising an eyebrow at me. I sigh and shake my head playfully. "Kyo... I'm..." I was so nervous and excited to get anything out.

"You're what? Tell me!" He says, now concerned for me. "Calm down... I'm not dying or anything bad!" I say, getting him to finally relax.

"Okay... Kyo... I'm so excited to say... I'm... Pregnant." I say, motioning to my stomach.

"What?! Are you serious?!" He asks, excitement filling his eyes. I nod and be picks me up, spinning me around and around in circles. "Oh my goodness! I'm going to be a dad!" He exclaims.

We had managed to tell my parents that I was now carrying around a little bundle of joy, and they were probably more excited about it than Kyoya's parents.

Although it was exciting at first, pregnancy always comes with its ups and downs. The first month wasn't as bad, but as time went on I felt as if I were going mad.

I was having morning sickness and craving a whole lot of unhealthy foods, which Kyoya only have me every once in a while. He knew I ate healthy almost all the time and didn't want to change that habit.

On February 16th, our beautiful baby girl was born and we were so happy. Our families fell instantly in love with little Petra, even the host club.

Tamaki and Haruhi weren't exacally married, but were happily engaged. Hikaru and Kaoru fell in love with two best friends and were in long term relationships with them. Honey found himself a cute girl that was the same height as he was (surprisingly). Mori though, disappeared after high school and I hadn't seen him since then. I missed him dearly.

A couple years later, Petra turned 3 and Tamaki and Haruhi planned their wedding on March 1st. So I had a little bit of time to find Petra and I dresses for the wedding.

The day if the wedding was beautiful. No rain. No snow. Just. Beautiful spring weather. It was and outside wedding at Ouran Academy. Since Tamaki's father ran Ouran Academy, they got permission to have their wedding there.

"Wow... I cant believe you actually got married." Kyoya says into the microphone as the speeches were beginning. Petra and I sat down at our table, sipping grape juice and laughing at all the jokes and stories Kyoya told about Tamaki.

"Mommy... I have to pee." Petra says. "Okay baby... Come on, I'll take you to the room where daddy and I met. There's a bathroom in there." I say.

Petra and I walk through the huge and improved Academy. The stairs and hallways were redone and it looked very nice. There were new classes and rooms added in that we never had when I went there.

Once we walked through that old abandoned music rooms door, all the memories came flooding back into my mind. The memories of the host club. Haruhi and Tamaki always arguing like a married couple. Hikaru and Kaoru making girls hearts melt with their brotherly love act. Kyoya and I sitting at the table in the corner having nice conversations. Then there were Honey and Takashi. Honey and his adorable little kid like personality. Takashi, never once speaking to any of the girls. He would only tell Honey to take it easy on the sweets.

"The bathrooms through that door, dear." I point out the door to Petra and she skips away from me.

Walking around the huge room, I laugh at the memories I had in my head. Takashi was quite the clown when he wasn't with any of those girls.

I let out a slight giggle. "I knew you come up here at some point." I bear a voice behind me.

That voice!

I know that voice all too well!

I turn around quickly, facing the chest of the tall man behind me. I look up, instantly melting into the arms of the man who towered over me.

"Rina..." He says, hugging me close.

"T-Takashi! What?... I haven't seen it in forever!" I cry. Tears flowed from my eyes like a waterfall. His hand stroked my hair and his fingers traveled through it.

"Rina... I missed you." He whispers.

"I missed you too, Takashi. I didn't think you were going to make it." I say, pulling away from him a bit. He smiles at me and kisses the top of my head.

"I wouldn't miss this if it meant I got to see you again." He says.

"Takashi... Why didn't you ever contact me?" I ask.

He seemed shocked by the question. His eyes widened a bit, but soon went back to a calm size and he sighed loudly. "I was heartbroken. I didn't want to see you with anybody else but me. Now I have realized..." He didn't finish his sentence.

"What? You realized what?" I ask, longing for the rest of his sentence. He chuckles. "I realized that you and Kyoya were meant for each other. I'll eventually find my special someone and be just as happy." He smiles.

"Awe... Takashi..."

I hear footsteps running toward me. Then I felt little arms wrapping around my leg. "Mommy... I'm done!" Petra exclaims. I laughs and pick her up, holding her in my arms. "Good job, baby!" I tell her, causing her to smile brightly.

"And who might this be?" Takashi asks, motioning toward my daughter. "Takashi... This is mine and Kyoya's daughter Petra. Petra, this is your uncle Takashi." I introduce them.

"Why hello there little Petra." Takashi says, taking her from my arms. "Uncle Taka!" She exclaims, hugging her little arms around Takashi's neck. "Mommy told me stories about you." She smiles.
He smiled back and looks over at me. "They better not have been embarrassing." He laughs.

I shake my head at him. "You're worried about that and you just met your niece for the first time." I giggle. "Shut up!" He exclaims, looking away in embarrassment.

"I'm glad I got to finally meet my little Pet." Takashi says, bouncing Petra in his arms. She begins to laugh. I laugh along with her.

"You're about to meet another niece or nephew." I say trying to see if he'd catch it. His eyes widen and a grin creeps across his face. "Wait... So you're..." He tries to get the words out and I just nod. "Yes Takashi... Im Pregnant... Again."

"Does Kyoya know?" I shake my head, taking Petra from Takashi. "Well we got to tell him!" He grabs mg wrist and pulls me out of the room where all of my most precious memories were made.

Things are good now. I'm bloated and can give birth to our next child at any point. Takashi had become a huge part of Petra's life and mine. Which makes me happy. I've missed Takashi. Petra loves her uncle Taka.

So I would say things are going good for us.

Just as I had hoped it would.

*****
Author's note~

Thank you all so much for this opportunity to write a great story for you. I'm so glad you all loved it. You all are literally the best. I love you all!

Also, if you would like me to write another OHSHC related story, please leave a comment and/or message me.

Thank you all so much!

This story had meant a lot to me and I'm so glad you all liked it. I probably just said that, but I don't care! It's true and I love you all for it!

Thank you so much and I'll see you in the next book!

OVA Bonus chapters coming soon!

Adios!

~A.R.~