Q&A Answers!!

*there weren't as many as there were last time... But we will make do with what we have!*

---

Question: For the entire cast... What is your favorite Christmas movie?

Mori: Well... I'm not sure... I really like 'Frosty The Snowman'. ..... Don't judge me!

Honey: I LOVE 'Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer!! He is so cute and I just want to pet him!!

Haruhi: Uh... Well to be completely honest I really like 'Elf'. It always makes me laugh harder than I should.

Tamaki: OH MY SWEET AND INNOCENT DAUGHTER! I COMPLETELY AGREE! 'ELF' IS A VERY FUNNY MOVIE! OH HOW I LONG TO WATCH IT WITH YOU!

Kyoya: Um... I quite like 'A Charlie Brown Christmas'. It's not really a movie... But it's my favorite.

Rina: I completely agree Kyoya. For every holiday I love the Charlie Brown movies.

Kyoya: This is why we are the perfect match... <3

Rina: That we are :))

Mori: Can you not you guys?

Rina and Kyoya: Sorry Takashi...

Rina: what about you Hikaru and Kaoru??

Hikaru and Kaoru: We like 'The Grinch'. The one with Jim Carry!

Rina:.......of course you do.......

----

Question: For Kyoya... What is your favorite holiday and why?

Kyoya: Well obviously.... Rina's Birthday.

Rina: you do realize my birthday isn't a holiday right? Although that is very sweet of you.

Kyoya: ...Fine... Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love sitting by the fire and watching Christmas movies with the ones I love.

Rina: Awe ^.^

---

Question: For Mori... If Rina would have never moved back what do you think you would have done?

Mori: I probably would have gone crazy! Rina was my best friend ever since we had been born... Well not technically then since we aren't actually twins.... But we were always so close. After highschool I probably would have moved out and went searching for my "sister".

Rina: Awe Takashi... You're so sweet ^.^

---

Question: For Mori... Are you planning on going to Tamaki's Emo corner?

Mori: Emo corner? Tamaki? What?

Tamaki: oh geez... Not this again... Don't worry about it Mori. You don't have to.

Mori: wait is that the corner you always go to when Haruhi rejects you?

Tamaki: .......maybe........yes...

Kaoru: I think both Me and Mori are gonna join Tamaki in his corner.

Tamaki: YAY! I HAVE FRIENDS!!!!!
---

Thank you for sending in your questions!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Thank you for 16.9k reads!

Love you all!!