Chapter 8

A month has passed since I had moved into my new home, and I have been loving it. I love getting up and seeing my birth parents everyday. Hugging them and telling them I love them. Although, I do miss living with Takashi.

He has been avoiding me for the past month and I can't stand it! So today I have a mission.

Go to the host club and request to see Takashi...

Alone.

I walked into the school and went straight into my classroom. Takashi was already there, sitting in his seat reading a book. I sat in the seat in front of him, which I think bothered him since he was avoiding me.

"Good morning, Takashi." I say cheerfully with a smile. He didn't even look up at me from his book. I sat down and looked up at the board.

The Sensei was teaching us about things I had already learned from my previous school. So I didn't pay attention. Instead, I took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it. Folding it, I turned and put it on Takashi's desk.

I heard him sigh and open it. Then I heard him sigh even louder and the paper being crumbled up.

Does he really hate me that much?

~~~~~

When we had free period, I walked up the stairs to Music Room 3, where the host club is set up. I opened the door and saw the whole host club greet me. "Welcome!" They all say. I looked over at Takashi who was severely uncomfortable.

"Princess Rina!" Tamaki says in excitement. "You have come to see me again! Daddy is so happy you are here!" Tamaki hugs me tightly. "Actually Tamaki-kun, I came to request Takashi." Suddenly, Tamaki goes and sulks in a corner.

Kyoya turns to me. "Well Mori... Looks like you have a customer." I look over at Takashi, who sighs and grabs mh wrist, leading me to a couch.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" He asks. "The better question is why won't you talk to me?!" I say. "Do you not know how sad I have been ever since you left me?!" He yells. The whole host club went silent. "T-Takashi..." I say.

Suddenly, he grabs my wrist and leads me into an empty room. He turns to me and begins to walk closer to me. I felt my back hit the wall. "Takashi... W-what are you..." He cuts me off by putting a finger over my lips.

"Rina... I know that ever since we were little we thought we were actually twins... But when you left to live with your actual parents... I realized that I need you." He says, his hot breath on my lips.

His face is s-so close to mine...

"Takashi...I..." I couldn't manage to get any words out because he was so close to me. My heart was pounding so hard, I thought it might explode from my chest.

"Rina... I'm not for sure how I feel about you yet, but all I know I that since we aren't actually brother and sister, twins at that, I want to try this." He says.

"T-t-try what?" I ask, stuttering from the nerves.

"Us." He leans in closer and his lips brush against mine, leaving a burning sensation where they had touched.

He then kisses me gently on the lips. My head was spinning and my legs became weak. He had to hold me up so I wouldn't fall to the ground.

Takashi... Is he.... In love with me?

A/n:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while you guys. I still want to thank you for all the support on this story and hope to keep getting more!