Chapter 9

"T-Takashi..." His name was the only thing that came out if my mouth as he kept kissing me. I felt him grin against my mouth as he hears him name being called.

"Rina... Can we take it slow?" He asks, now looking into my eyes.

"B-but... What about Kyo?" I ask, tears rushing to the corners on my eyes.

"What about him? I thought you guys went out one time and haven't talked since." He says, a confused and angered look on him face.

"Well... Ever since I left... Mom and Dad have let me go on more dates with Kyoya since dad approved of him. Father thought Kyo was a very serious and sweet man that could take care of me when we are older ,so I've been going on a couple of dates with him recently." I confess.

He looks at me with sad eyes and sighs loudly.

"Fine... But I'm not giving up on you, Rina. Not by a long shot." He then storms out of the room, leaving me to stand there against the wall in shock.

Did that just happen? Did Mori just kiss me?

I stayed in the room for a while, until someone walked into the room.

"Hey Rina... What are you doing in here alone?"

I looked up and saw Kyoya standing there looking at me with sad eyes. The tears rushed to my eyes again. Kyoya noticed this and came straight down to comfort me.

He quickly sits down and takes me into his arms. I sob into his chest and be rubs his hand up and down my back to calm me.

"It's okay Rina..." He says, in a deep voice.

I look up and he smiles down at me.

"Kyo... I don't know what to do." I sob again.

He hugs me tighter against him. "Rina... Would you like to go on another date with me tonight? I thought maybe we could go ice skating. I'm sure it will help you clear your mind about all of the Mori drama." He says.

I look up into his eyes and smile. He always knew how to make me feel better. I nod and he gives me one last hug, before helping me up and escorting me out of the host club room.

***

"Why are you getting all dressed up, dear?" My mother asks, as her walks into my room as I'm doing my hair and make-up.

"I have a date with Kyoya tonight." I smile at her in the mirror.

She smiles back and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"You look so beautiful... I can't believe you have grown up so much. It seems like just yesterday you were laying in my arms at the hospital and I felt so in love." She says, gears forming in her eyes.

Kyoya was at my house around six o'clock.

"Kyo!" I exclaim, hugging him tightly.

"Hey Rina..." He says hugging back.

"Are you guys a couple yet?" I hear my mother ask.

I turn to her and giggle.

"I guess we could be." Kyo says, grasping my hand and lacing our fingers together. A deep blush krept across my face and I looked away from the both of them.

"You didn't say it right, Kyoya." Mother says, encouragingly.

He turns to me and grasps my other hand. Which made me blush even harder than I was before.

"Rina... Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks shyly. I could see his cheeks fill with a red color and the only thing I could do was giggle.

"Yes, Kyo. I would love too. Just as long as you would like to be my boyfriend." I grinned.

He chuckles.

"I couldn't think of anything better." He gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Awe... Look at you two love birds. Just leave already so I can go cry in my room." My mom says, pushing us off.

Sometimes I feel as if my mother is a real fangirl when it comes to me and boys. It kinda scares me...

We made it to the ice skating rink within 20 minutes on being in his family limo. When Kyoya came back with my ice skates, I slipped them on with no problem. Although, he had a bit of trouble figuring out how to put them on, we still managed to get in the ice.

I skated freely on the ice. Making figure eights, twirling around, even doing cool little stunts.

"You never told me you could skate so well." He says, struggling to even get away from the railing.

"I learned how to ice skate when I was really little. Mori and I actually learned together." The thought of Takashi just made my heart sink.

I was dating Kyoya, and yet just a couple hours ago Takashi expressed his feelings for me. I feel bad, but at the same time happy. I'm happy for myself. I'm happy that I've found someone who makes me happy.

I grab Kyoya's hands and move him away from the railing, supporting his weight.

"Hey Rina?" Kyoya asks.

"What is it Kyo-Kun?"

"Why is Mori-senpai here?"

I follow Kyo's eyes and my gaze meets Takashi's.

Shit.

~A.R.~