S1: Eps 3 - Cattle Drive & A VIP Camper

(Y/N) pov.
Somewhere in Jurassic world...

The heavy rain and flashing bolts of lighting were only making this situation more beneficial to me. I was following it's footsteps as I let it have a headstart.

I've been stalking my prey for as long as it ran, I know it can't keep running forever

I've been stalking my prey for as long as it ran, I know it can't keep running forever. I can just chase and run it down. I almost caught up to it and once I was near.

It jumped over a fallen tree as I tried biting it, my bite split the tree in two. I spit out the broken wood off my mouth and roared before continuing to chase.

I got excited by the chase, destroying everything in my path. I hear it cowering, it was hiding behind a tree. It thought it was going to be safe, until I head-butted the tree it was hiding behind.

It screeched out in panic as I grabbed it by the neck and toss it onto another tree. It tried to run but I body slammed it towards another tree, stunning it. I slowly crept towards it and I noticed it was pink in color and has white stripes.

It whimpered and told me to spare her as I heard it's voice for the first time.

"Spare me please." She pleaded.

"Sorry but you're my dinner. I haven't eaten a proper meal for a week." As I prepared to end her life. She kicks me back and 'tries' to escape. But I already have my tail around her. I lifted her up before slamming her down. She's writhing in pain and that's the last thing I saw before the lightning lights up the entire area.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw it was night. I heard my stummy growled signaling that I need to eat.

Sighing I jumped down and fixed my bed to be a decoy, that looks like someone is laying there.

I hear the doorknob turning and I got a brilliant idea to scare whoever's coming in. So I quickly hid in the darkest corner I could find and stood still and silent.

I saw it was Brooklyn. I wickedly grinned, "Oh this is gonna be good."

She tiptoes towards my bunk and reaches her hand out to yank off the covers to scare me.

"BOO- huh?" She said as she ripped the covers off the dummy. "Did he lie about (Y/N) being here? I swear Kenji you're so dea-" she said before she heard tapping near the closet. I held my breath.

She cautiously walks toward the closet and opens it to find nothing.

"Huh?" She saw what caused the tapping it's a bunch of pencils falling. She closed the closet and slowly walking towards me.

"He's not here." She said with a hint of sadness in her voice. I scrunch my eyebrows at her sadness.

As she turns around, I popped out from the shadows and asked her.

"Hey there, whatcha up to?" I said to her. She jumped at the sound of my voice.

"(Y/N)!?!" She exclaimed, "Where did you come from?" She questioned as I chuckled at her confusion.