S2: EP:3 - Watering Hole & Unwanted Guests

3rd Person Pov.

Darius is seen writing something in his journal while observing a pack of sleeping Compys. He keeps writing and smiles as he's almost finished until...

"Shoo! Shoo!" Kenji stomped his feet scaring the Compys awake. "Shoo you retro iguanas!". Darius looks at him like 'bruh really?' as he closed his book.

Kenji then grabs the blue towel that the Compys were laying on and dust it off in front of Darius.

They climbed back up into the tree house the made. Kenji immediately went into the shower and Darius sat on the makeshift table continued writing.

Kenji turned the handle to the shower and opened his arms as he embraced the sweet, hot wat-.

"Yagh! Does this water ever get warm!?" Kenji complained. The scene pans out to the others.

Yasmina is slowly walking down the boxes they made as steps passing by the still asleep (Y/N) and Brooklynn who're cuddling each other for warmth during the cold night.

"Hmmmm not a couple huh?" She thought, passing the 'Pink Duo' going down. They stirred but not waking up.

"Mmmmm... 5...... more minutes.....zzzz" Brooklynn complained, (Y/N) mumbles something before grabbing Brooklynn closer to him, who smiled and nuzzles into his neck.

"Hmmmm cute... I wish I have a camera to tease her later." Yasmina squealed to herself. She noticed something on Brooklynn's hand.

"That's a cute bracelet." She thought observing it. Before she continues going down, where Sammy is continuously stabbing a can of fruit with a spoon. Maurice is looking at the map finding next locations for a supply run.

"C'mon just open!" Sammy is loosing her patience. Maurice sighed and closed the map before marking an area for the next supply run.

"Gimme that." He gently grabbed the can of fruit and cuts the top open with the Indominus teeth knife he made. "Here." He gives back the now open can of fruit.

"Thanks!" Sammy beamed digging in. After a three scoops, she offered Maurice a spoonful of fruit.

"Here say ah~" Sammy and Maurice slightly blushed. He ate the fruit and looks away ears red.

"Thanks Sam..." He thanked her looking away. "You're welcome!" Sammy replied beaming.

Yasmina finally reached the table near where Darius is sitting and grabbed a raptor claw before marking a point in a table.

"That's another one." She walks back to the table and sat beside Darius.

Everyone's just chilling until Kenji tossed a empty water jug out of the shower to get the other's attention. It woke up the sleeping duo, Brooklynn looks at the others annoyed. She tries to sit up to stretch but can't, she looks at what's stopping her and saw that (Y/N) has his arms around her.

This fully wakes her up, blushing. She nudge (Y/N) to wake up, he stirred and opened an eye. He looks at Brooklynn's blushing face and he smiled.

"Morning Pinky..." He removed his hand and sat up stretching, his body made a loud crack and pop. He sighed in relief and goes up the stairs to soak in some rays. Kenji complained about the water.

"No mas agua, a little help." He told them.

"I got you, Kenj" Darius responded, grabbing the empty water jug.

"If you keep doing that for him, he'll never learn for himself." Yasmina told him as he used the slide down to the creek right next to the base.

"Uh guys?" He calls out to the others, they peeked over the ledge to find that there's no water.