Hanging Out With The Titans & Blue

3rd Person Pov.

-The Next Morning-

Everyone is slowly waking up early to start finishing the floor of the tree house as they slept on the ground below huddled up.

"Morning guys..." Darius yawned his sleep out, everyone returned the greeting, well almost everyone. Brooklynn noticed (Y/N) is gone and he placed his jacket on Brooklynn for extra warmth.

"Hey where's (Y/N)?" Brooklynn asked them, looking around. They shrugged not knowing where the teen run off to ,so early in the morning. She frowned

"Don't worry Brookes he always does this and he comes back sooner or later." Darius assured her. She moves his jacket and a bunch of notes falls off.

"Gone on a supply and scouting run, brb at noon (Y/N) :p." What they read in the note. They read the other one.

"Morning guys! Tell Brooklynn I'll be careful once she wakes up if she's still asleep. XD."

"And if she's awake and reading this. Heya Pinky! Good morning! :D ,turn this paper around for the last note." they chuckled at his antics and turned the note.

"I ran out of paper and ink is almost gone :/ I'll find more logbook and pens or pencil for everyone... Anyways Pinky I'll make it up to ya when I get back. So later guys" And after that the note ends, the final word is in red due to the fact (Y/N) used ketchup to write. Everyone laughed at that.

"He better hold up at the end of his deal." Sammy smirked at Brooklynn. Everyone chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She looks at Sammy, who just smiled.

"Take that opportunity to spend some time to alone with him and get to know him more." Sammy offered her idea.

"That's not a bad idea... Spending time with him alone..." She spaced out, imagining all the possibilities and ideas for a little date, not noticing Sammy waving her hand in front of her.

"Earth to Brooklynn? Brooklynn?? GIRL!?!" Sammy violently shaked her to snap her out of her daydream.

"Huh? What?" She replied grabbing Sammy's shoulder to stop her.

"Alright she's back in the real." She said removing her hand of Brooklynn.

"You really like him that much huh?" Everyone grinned at her, who blushed a deep shade of red.

"Nooooo....." She said looking away. Sammy and Yasmina smirked.

"You loooove him~" they simultaneously said.

"Shut up!" She blushed up a storm and playfully pushed Sammy and Yasmina.

"AYE MA'AM!" The two saluted and giggled. The others left to work on the treehouse.

Brooklynn couldn't help to giggle as well.
She sighed and looks away sadly.

"What if he... Likes me as a friend." She said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

The two looked at each other and shook their head.

"What makes you think that?" Sammy questioned her. "If he only likes you as a friend, why would he go to that extent to keep you safe and comfortable, and he looks so happy with you, while with us he smiles but not beaming with happiness kind." She continued.

"Do you want me to list out everything he has done to make sure you're safe, happy, and comfortable?" Yasmina told her smirking.

"N-no... C'mon Sammy let's get to work and Yasmina please rest." She said before walking away, Sammy following behind him. Yasmina giggled before sitting down and draw in her book again.