S1: Ep 4 - Things Fall Apart and Then Comes Hatred

(Y/N) pov

I woke up early and basked in the sun for a half an hour with my tail out letting it stretch, then I retracted my tail and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyone. I played a song from my favorites list.

In the kitchen I did a little dance,
while waiting for the eggs, sausages and bacons to cook and the bread to be toast. In the middle of my dance I work on the pancakes and waffles.

I didn't know everyone's limit so I made just enough for everyone. I can finish all of it, if they can't.

The first person to wake is Yasmina, she caught me dancing. I didn't noticed she was as I was so engrossed in waltzing.

She sat at the table and giggled, I looked at her the corner of my eye and stopped waltzing.

"Good morning, Yaz.... and mornin' Maurice" I happily greeted them as Maurice walks in and sat down near me. I placed two plates on the table containing... This.

They quickly dig in the food I made

They quickly dig in the food I made. I smiled and look away making sure nothing burns. I hear another pair of footsteps walking up to me.

"Mmmm, What's that smell?" Ben asked behind me.

"That, Ben is the smell of a great morning and It'll be done in a jiffy." I replied flipping a pancake. He walks away and sits somewhere.

Everyone starts coming one by one. Once Sammy came in Maurice went towards her, looks like they're close and once Brooklyn came in I noticed she was glaring at Sammy for some reason, she glared around the room and stared at me, we locked eyes. Her glare dissipates and I smiled at her and greeted her.

"Good morning, Pinky!" She blushed and looked away, remembering what she did yesterday. I chuckled and turned back to cooking. I finished making everyone's breakfast, they shuffled to grab a plate and waffles or pancakes and I noticed someone missing.

"Hmmm, where's Darius?" I thought as I covered Darius plate with another plate leaving a small gap for the heat to flow through. As everyone focused on their breakfast, I grabbed my plate and went on to the balcony, to bask in the sun again while eating breakfast.

I feel something's off, like something bad is going to happen. Taking a bite.

"Damn this is good..." I thought.

"What's up, Camp Cretaceous!?!" I heard Darius shouted as happy as he can be. I took another bite

"Not in a full whoo-hoo mood this morning, Darius. Not after what happened yesterday, trekking through mud and rainstorm will do that. Although (Y/N)'s cooking did bring up the mood." I hear Kenji replied. I smiled and took a swig of apple juice. I hear someone I think Darius rush towards the only plate left and began eating it.