S1: EP 6 - Welcome To Jurassic World & A Watery Surprise

(Y/N) pov.
I was sitting beside the rock that the they crashed against. I'm just watching them arguing. I helped Brooklyn and Ben roll over Bumpy. She quickly bounded to me.

"Thank you." She said as she nuzzles my legs and trotting towards Ben.

"We're in a jungle filled dinosaur with a monster dinosaur out here! You! And you..." Yasmina shouted.

"Destroyed our only way to get help and lied about it." I hear Brooklyn yell out."I told you guys."

I pushed Maurice slightly, he looked back at me and saw that I was motioning to defend her, as we don't know why she did it.

"You're a smart one." He said as he petted my snout. I gave a friendly snort.

"Okay, wait a minute. Let's here her side of the story first ok?" Maurice said trying to defend, Sammy.

"No we're ending it right no-!" Brooklyn argued but I cut her off with a low threatening growl.

She looks at me scared but I snorted and looked the other way at Bumpy. Who's rubbing her head on my side. Trying to calm me down thinking I was angry again.

I gently nuzzle her to stop. She got the gesture and sat down beside me, eating grass.

I noticed Brooklyn walking towards me, I slowly look at her. She stopped walking, I slowly lowered my head at her, making her think i'm not a threat. She closed her eyes and slowly reached out to pet me. I rolled my eyes and pressed my head on her hand. She opened her eyes surprised. She slowly rubbed my snout avoiding the cuts I gained up to my horns and armored neck.

It feels calming and heavenly for some reason.

"Ok this is cool." She whispered, I looked at her and smiled showing little teeth.

"Look, I'm a spy ok! From a company called Mantah Corp." I angrily growled at the name. This caused everyone to look at me and back away, except Brooklyn who's stopped and continued petting me.

"The other bioengineering company that rivals my father company?" Maurice said shocked.

"Wait Father?" Sammy questioned.

"Well, adoptive father." He replied shrugging. "But that's not important-" he gets cut off by Ben.

"You doomed us all for some lousy company?!" Ben shouted.

"Why?" Maurice asked now hurt filled his golden eyes. Sammy looked away from him and took a deep breath

"Our ranch was in trouble, so my folks borrowed a lot of money from shady people." She said still looking away from Maurice. "We didn't know they we're fronting for Mantah Corp. They said we would lose everything, unless I spied for them." She answered truthfully.

I didn't hear the rest of the argument as I feel the earth shake and hear rotor blades. I stood up and look back to the source, Brooklyn looks at me confused, I gently picked her up and placed behind the van.

I hear Yasmina push Sammy away.

"Don't touch me, and Sammy stay away." Yasmina said to Sam.

She whimpers and cries. I looked back and motioned to Maurice to check on her, he was conflicted and I nudge him again he nodded.

As he was comforting her, I hear those loud footsteps getting closer. I roared at the group and they saw the Indominus running out of the trees, breaking them.

I went on defensive and anticipated for an attack but nothing came. She just ran past us. I noticed the helicopter chasing her and gunning her down.

"Hey that's Masrani's helicopter, that's his call sign on the tail!" Kenji said pointing at it. "Woohoo! Go Masrani!"