S1: EP 7 - The Last Day and The Final Showdown

(Y/N) Pov.

"I swear to GOD! If she kicks me again, I'll rip her fucking legs off." I stood up growling. Shaking mud and leaves off my snout.

Flashback

I managed to ambush the Indominus as it was stalking in the forest near the entrance to the park, I rammed at it by the side. My horns piercing her skin. She roared in surprise, I pushed her through a few trees and stopped as she fell. Once down I thrust my horns to her side. She roared in pain.

I tried to push my horns to make it a fatal wound. Until it kicked me on the snout again! It stunned me and I fell into a ditch getting stuck for a few seconds. But those few seconds gave her enough time to flee. Bleeding, into the woods she go again.

Flashback end

I sniffed the air, trying to find the scent of her blood. I got her scent in a second and I quickly gave chase. I noticed she's in the forest near the main park. I snarled excitedly.

"She's going to fall there, once and for all!" I lowered my head to the ground as I speed up, splitting trees and shaking the earth in the process.

The Crew pov.

"That's it? No explanations?" Kenji questioned, Ben looked up at him. As Maurice and Sammy running towards them. Darius and Yasmina close behind, he was helping Yasmina up the steps.

"We have to move. The only way we're going to make it is, if we run." Yasmina offered holding on to Darius.

"Are you sure that's the smartest way to do it?" Darius asked concerned for Yas.

"I'm fine Darius, I've competed with a torn ACL. You should be way more worried about Ben and Bumpy." She assured him.

Ben looked a little offended at that.

"What we all should be worrying about is catching a boat out of here and naturally we have a problem." He retorted,"We're here the docks are on the southern tip of the island. Even if we run at peak speed, there's no way we'll make it in time for the last boat out. I memorized the evacuation plan on the ferry ride over."

Everyone looks at him surprised.

"Ok so we need another way, can we use kayaks somehow or send someone to tell the ferry people to wait?" Darius questioned, "And (Y/N) is still out there." He thought.

"Or make a few jetpacks real quick? We should befriend a unicorn and meet with (Y/N) on the way! Face it, it's hopeless." Brooklyn replied.

"Or what about that monorail?" Maurice spoke up pointing at the monorail that's going to pass through, the sun reflecting on its window.

"You've got a good eye!" Sammy told him. Maurice looks away embarrassed.

"Thanks." He muttered. Him, Sammy, and Brooklyn are at the front.

The trio quickly ran out the stands and towards the stairs going up to the monorail stop. Darius is lagging behind to help Yasmina and Ben and Bumpy are slow as ever.

But as they were running out to the open, Maurice, Sammy, and Brooklyn saw Toro biting a blue barrel and throwing it down, curiously looking at the large, loud object. The trio quickly hide and kept quiet.

They hear the others running a few feet behind them, Maurice signaled to them to stop and be quiet. The others were confused until he mimicked horns on his head.

The monorail is on its way, Maurice dashed behind the stairs out of view from Toro. He motions to them to silently run towards the stairs.

The others looked at each other, until Sammy, Brooklyn, and Kenji ran towards him but turned around quickly as Toro was alerted to their presence.