Season 2: EPS: 7 - Step One

3rd Person Pov.

The four of them planned as they sat down for a minute. Kenji tries out (Y/N)'s Kali sticks, he smacked himself in the face more than he could count. While Brooklynn is inspecting the whip like it's the key to saving the others.

"We don't have enough time, we need to figure out Maurice's plan and help them from there." Yaz said gaining everyone's attention, as Darius helped her up.

"I still don't get it... What's he talking about 'Friends' living there." Darius racked his brain for answers but he came up with none. They we're discussing amongst themselves until they hear a small rumble and rustle of bushes from behind them. Which caused everyone to ready their weapons and aim at the bushes.

They waited for the dinosaur that's making those noise to walk out the bush. The said dinosaur galloped right up to Yaz and Darius.

They both fell to the ground out of fear of being eaten but suddenly realized who dinosaurs were, and then noticed a Bollywood Rambo riding on top of the said dinosaur.

"Bumpy...?" They simultaneously said, and the said dino licked them both.

Ben jumped off of Bumpy's back while holding a spear (Y/N) made.

"Hey, Yasmina, Darius.... I-" he stopped when the Darius and Yasmina suddenly hugged Ben. A almost hysterical laugh escaped from Darius lips.

"Ben..."

"You're a hugger now, Fadoula, Bowman?"

"Still mixed feelings about it, but I.... You're...." Yasmina stuttered out and hugged him again before separating. Darius walked up to him.

"Hey Ben i'm sorry I-" Darius started but was cut off by Ben.

"Don't worry Darius, you've given it your all to save me, that's what matters." He told him smiling. Darius smiled and hugged him.

"Yeah ,yeah ,we have been trying to tell you about it, but in more pressing news." Brooklyn handed the map to Ben. "Maurice isn't taking the poachers to the watering hole."

"What?" Ben exclaimed as he inspected the map. "Why would he take them straight to the Trex?"

"Home court advantage!" Kenji said excitedly. "Maurice and Sammy know the terrain, while Tiff and Mitch don't, it'll be easier to lose them on Main Street than in the jungle!"

"Then what're we idling here for let's go!" Yaz pumps her fist but Kenji stops her.

"There's no way we'll make it to Main Street before they do." Kenji told them. He's right, they need the shortest route to reach Main Street.

"Kenji, the tunnels lead into the main park right?" Darius turned to him.

"Down there, you must be kidding me? Don't you guys remember last time?" Kenji asked them.

"I wasn't even there but please continue." Ben told him, crossing his arms.

"Not only was it dark and creepy but we nearly died! Nope! No, go for Kenji!" He backed out of the suggestion.

________________timeskip______________________________________________

"We're doing this!" Brooklynn shouted as they rode through the tunnels making quick but deadly turns.

"Go left and please don't try to kill us in the process." Kenji told her, she shrugged and turned right. Which made Kenji almost fly off.

"What did I say?" His complaint falls into dead ears as Brooklynn gasped and made a hard stop. Kenji almost flew if not for Darius grabbing a hold of him.