S3: E1 - What A Nice View, Oh Wait...

A Few Days later.

3rd Person Pov.

Nine campers... 6 vine knots... 7 supply bags... 5 boxes of freshwater... 2 Days of building... 3 arguments on who gets to drive... One chain for (Y/N) to pull if they got stuck in a calm belt or doldrums... and one large body of water between them and salvation.

Maurice tightened the knot around the lower part of the sail to the mast. He looked over and saw Kenji and Sammy playing with Aoi splashing each other. He looked over to Ben, Darius and Yasmina who were tying the supplies together and finally he looked over to (Y/N) and Brooklynn at the front.

(Y/N) was laying his head on Brooklynn's lap as she played with his hair. He had the most relaxed smile for the first time in months as they were headed back home.

"Goodbye, Jurassic World." Maurice heard Darius muttered beside him. Even after everything they have been through, he will still miss this place and there's nothing in their body that would disagree. Even with all the dangers and flavour in (Y/N)'s case... The island has a sense of wonder that can never be truly achieved.

They saw Bumpy in the distance. She's crying out for Ben who sadly looks back and says his goodbyes. Those two have been together, trusting each other for a long time, that bond... It's hard to let go. Tia and Kallie pop out of the bushes beside Bumpy as they cry out for Maurice and Sammy who always play and bond with them.

The moment was ruined when Kenji whoops in laughter."See you never, stupid dino-island! You thought you could stomp us? Think again." He says dramatically, making (Y/N) stare at him amused.

"With me and Maurice around? I don't think anything would squash you like a bug... well except me." (Y/N) cheekily said making Brooklynn giggle as he readjusted his head on her lap. Kenji turns and glares. (Y/N) laughs at him, even after everything there's still some arrogance in Kenji, as it was his trademark to be arrogant.

Darius walks over and kneels down beside Yaz who smiled at him.

"It doesn't seem real does it?" She asked, "No it doesn't... It feels like a dream actually... Punch me in the arm, I think i'm dreaming." Darius said jokingly but Yas did it.

"Ow! Okay it's not a dream..." He mumbles as he rubbed the part where she pinched him. Yasmina giggled before replying, "Yep it's not, but it certainly feels like it."

"You thought you could crush our spirits? Think again!" Sammy says as she and Kenji did a weird... Handshake... Or was that a high five? The others don't know. They heard Ben in the back say. "Well the island did crushed my spirit... Then I defeated Toro." He sadly said. The others sweatdropped at his statement.

"Not again." They all thought simultaneously.

"Hey kid... We get it... You defeated Toro. Well done do you want me to fly over there and cut his head off for you as a trophy?" (Y/N) said as he steeled his glare at him which he takes as a queue to shut up as he was tired of all his whining. Aoi walked towards her father and hugged him trying to calm him down. Which she didn't need to as (Y/N) is just annoyed not angry, he looks at her and his glare softens.

They were smoothly sailing for a few minutes when suddenly the raft shook violently. They exclaimed, surprised at the sheer force. (Y/N) sprung up from his nap as the raft is getting tossed around by the once seemingly calm waves, now rough and choppy.

"Um... Guys?" Brooklynn says alerting everyone to the massive wave coming. "Everyone secure the vines!" Brooklynn ordered them, "How?" Yaz questions as Brooklynn looks at her confused. (Y/N) and Maurice wasted no time in tightening the vines around the base of the rudder.