Season 2: EP: 8 - Chaos Theory Solved

3rd Person Pov.

"Guys what's Maurice saying?" In the camera, Maurice is saying something to Sammy and whatever he said Sammy didn't like, as she was frantically shaking her head no. Maurice wanted to argue back.l but...

"Hey guys whatever you're disagreeing about, stop. Why? Because we got your back!" Ben shouted to the two cutting Maurice off. "Forget the boat. Mitch and Tiff are going down!"

Kenji pressed another button again and finally they can hear what they're saying.

"Ben?" Maurice shouted surprised.

"You're alive?" Sammy shouted in surprise too.

"Oh riiiighhht... You didn't know, Yeah." Ben replied, "Also we found the sound button so we can hear you and I defeated Toro. Oh and also Bumpy also says hi.... I think I broke them." He finally said when the two didn't reply.

"Yeah, we're very happy Ben's alive but we have something else to worry about."

"The point is we're not going to let you do this alone, we're doing this with you."

"Copy that!" Maurice replied holstering his rifle, until he noticed something. "Wait is (Y/N) there with you?"

"We got separated when we tried to escape the Baryonyxs and those Mapus?." Brooklynn replied, which Maurice shook his head before replying.

"Typical (Y/N), I swear that's his whole shtick." Maurice told them.

"Well he'll be alrigh' but righ' now it's dino-savin time! Camp Fam for life!" Sammy happily whoops.

"Okay, now that we've established our lifelong camp family status, how do we stop them?"

"We feed them to the Mosasaurus!" Ben enthusiastically yelled.

"Ben, we really need to work on your Mosasaurus obsession." Maurice told him as he sighs sadly.

"It really feels like we're not getting our full use out of the Mosasaurus, guys."

"Wait if they're going to the watering hole to kill dinosaurs..." Brooklynn started.

"Then we'll just have to make sure that there aren't any dinosaurs there for them to kill." Darius finished off the sentence for her.

"It's time for us to do what we do best."

"Cause chaos?"

"Finding our always missing camper?"

"Get stuck on an island full of dinosaurs?"

"Defeat Toro again?"

"Share our trauma stories together?"

"I mean yeah. Except for the last three. Brooklynn, you're going to be our eyes and ears. Kenji, go grab a bike and pick me and Sammy up, Ben, Yaz and Darius, get big and loud. I've got a plan." Maurice told them as he loaded the rifle with more bullets. Brooklynn got comfortable in the control panel as everyone did their part. Kenji runs out first and finds the bike, turns it on and awkwardly drives out the tunnels, she types in his name as she puts a tracker on him. Yaz, Darius and Ben found another garage nearby Bumpy smashed the door open and they went inside, she did the same. Maurice and Sammy walked towards the watering hole, she also tracked them too.

She keeps jumping from camera to camera looking for Mitch and Tiff.

"Found you." She grinned as she found them and tracked them, "Now to find (Y/N)". She pressed the button again to start looking for him. While she was looking for (Y/N), she stumbled on a horrific scene. She saw two dead triceratops that were violently killed and their remains were getting picked clean by Compies and Herreras.