8.

Narrator

They all starred at each other flushed except Daniella of course, no one moved on till Daniella broke the silence "yeah.... I'm out" she said before walking away and disappearing out the room with Kim rushing behind her with flushed cheeks.

They both waited patiently outside not muttering a word to each other as they wait for the two to get dress "sooo....." Kim said awkwardly "you saw Vera's-"
"Yeah yeah" she said cutting Daniella off as she felt her cheeks started stinging again.

"Can I ask you something" Kim ask quietly as she look up at Daniella who was already looking at her knowing what she's gonna ask "yeah sure" Daniella said as she watch as Kim gulp before asking "do you have the same thing like her" she asked and watch as Daniella smirk.

"I do" Daniella said as she watch as Kim hurriedly spin on her heels with her back now turned to Daniella with her cheeks burning red.

Angelina was the first to exit the room then vera behind her who was a little embarrassed about what happened and didn't to speak or hear about it ever again.

"Are you guys-" Angelina began but was cut off by Kim who couldn't wait to leave and jump in her bed and just forgot about everything.

"Yup Mhm let's go" Kim said before walking away leave all of them who was fighting the urge to laugh.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Joe, Daniella's driver was carrying all of them home, both vera and Daniella agreed to go with them so they get in safely but also because Angelina begged vera and vera couldn't say no to the face that she received from the woman so she begged Daniella to come with them.

Kim was knocked out with her arms wrapped around Daniella's arm and her body cuddled into Daniella's side while Angelina was knocked out on top of vera from trying to seduce her but got tired, both vera and Daniella was wide awake as the stare out the window.

It wasn't long before they arrived at the apartment Angelina told them where they stayed before climbing out the car while holding both the women in their arms before taking up their bags and stuff and head into the apartment.

They took the elevator up to the number that was on the key ring, as soon as the elevator ding they walked out and look for their number before finally finding the room then open the door and went in.

Closing the door behind them they head to their room since it was the first one they found and laid them down beside each other then put their stuffs down as Daniella went out the room to the kitchen to kind some pills and get them some water while vera stayed in the room with them.

Daniella came back with the pills and water before handing one to vera who woke up Angelina but it was hard as hell since she kept fighting her and pushing her away, vera sigh before speaking "Angelina beautiful you have to take the pill and drink the water" vera said and watch as Angelina lips slowly turned into a smile "beautiful" Angelina said dreamily as she teased vera and giggle before taking the pill and the water.

"If you kiss my toes I'll take it" Kim said grinning tiredly at Daniella who shock her head with a smile "Kim" she said in a very serious voice which caused Kim to pout "meany" she said before taking her pill and water and rest her head on Daniella's chest as she close her eyes "Dani can you stay" Kim said with a cute voice as she look up at Daniella who sighed before running her fingers through Kim's hair "no I can't".

"Well....can you stay until I fall asleep" she asked and Daniella nod which really excited her as she snuggle more into Daniella's chest.

Meanwhile

"If I seduce you will you stay" Angelina ask as she stare at vera who chuckled again at her "I would if I could" came her reply as she stare at the woman in front her "pleaseeeeeeeee" vera bit her lip before running her hands through her hair "ok fine but just until you fall asleep" Angelina grin at her before climbing on top of her "do you know how hot you are" she said for the 100th time.

"And do you know how beautiful you are" vera said with a smile as Angelina cringe up her nose "you're so cheesy, I love it" she grin before resting her head on Vera's shoulder as vera wrap her arms around Angelina.

Kim fell asleep in Daniella's hand and is also gripping her arm not wanting to let go while Angelina fell asleep muttering things that vera understand shit about but just went along with it.

They stayed for a little while before putting them down and left since the didn't wanna leave Joe down there for so long, they got in the car and Joe drove away and head to Daniella's condo.

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

-M