Chapter 4

The girls were there laughing and giggligg just across the street
on the swings. I spotted the girl who invited me. I took a deep breath and crossed the road. Making it to the sidewalk. I walked up to the park and over to the swings where the girls were no longer sitting. I heard their giggles as if they were right in front of me though.

They must be hiding.

"Guys." I said looking around.

I looked to the road and saw a girl. The girl from earlier the girl who invited me. But i couldve sworn a second ago she looked happy and she was just with her friends. Now she was alone. Her hair wet and drooping at her sides hiding her face. Her skin was pale and she wore a white t-shirt with dirt smudged all into it. Her head was hung low. Creepy. Mysterious. Scary.

She made her way towards me, towards the park. I watched wondering what was going on when a car came. A car out of nowhere came and smashed into the girl leaving only a trail of blood to skitter into the air.

"NO!" I screamed running forward at full speed only to fall. It felt almost as if Id ran into an invisible pole. I was on the ground and the laughter arose again. I turned around and the laughter stopped. But as soon as I turned my head forward and back to my aching position on the ground the laughter continued up again.

This was creepy. I was confused. I had two options.

A) Put up with this for the next half hour or
B) Go home

I was happy to choose B as I dindt even wanna come here in the first place.

Wait.
A whisper surrounded me and I could feel the words tingling on my skin.
Wait.

The voice said again. But i had no intention to wait. I ran. Running home as fast as I could. Whatever was at the park, I was not getting involved!

I told Sammie what happened.

We both sat on the couch.

"Well maybe your some crazy phycopath who needs therapy!" She suggested truthfully.

I frowned looking up at her squinting my shoulders. What I saw back there got me really shooken up, now was not the time for jokes.

"Fine. I think somebody played a trick on you. Either that or your obviously losing it." She shrugged and let out a sigh. "Can we talk about this later because Im really bored and my moms coming to pick me up soon."

"Yeah sure." I said. "Whatcha wanna do?"

"I dont know its your house!" and so we began arguing over what to do. Playing a board game watching a movie all untill her mom picked her up.

"See you tommorow!" She said leaving her mom sat outside waiting for her in the car.

"Bye." I smiled. i wasnt as shooken up about the park thing. I was pretty convinved what i saw was a joke untill I turned around and there she was! The girl who had just been ran over by a car. Her hair inches away from my face. She was so close. Too close. I shivered and screamed immediately shutting my mouth when she dissapeared.

I wanted nothing more than to stop this nightmare! So many problems so many questions?! But i decided to start answering the one that had been bugging me for the longest....

What in the world is going on?!