Chapter 5

I had my laptop in my room laying on my bed. The first thing I looked up was

Schizophrenia.

I remembered watching a video I had ran into on YouTube about this little boy Charlie. He was 5 years old and had been diagnosed with at the age of 5. Doctors said the-

My thoughts were interupted from a tapping sound at my window. I wasn't putting up with this again. Who cares if it was just a tree branch, or a bird, or a squirrel. I needed to find who was playing this joke on me. I walked to the window near my bed. Opening the blinds quickly and jumping out "Haha very...funny." My voice veered off.

No one was there. The tapping sound continued. I looked down, my window overlooked the front porch in which you could see the front door. There she was. The Girl, the girl from the park. The girl from earlier, she was at my front door. Knock, knock, knocking the tapping sound continued. And it came into the room swallowing me. I screamed and backed myself against the wall.

"Honey?!" My moms voice came from downstairs. When did she even get here?

"Oh, um, I'm fine Mom. Just a creepy movie I'm watching on TV." I flicked my TV on for more effect flipping through the channels. I went back to my bed and sat cross-crossed applesauce. I was a little startled but decided to act normal.

People who act normal in these situations get themselves killed.

That's only in the movies. Where ghost are considered real.

My thoughts consumed me. My mom didn't seem worried or to have even heard anything so why should I. Too many symptoms. So much fear, I most definitely had schizophrenia.

My laptop was open resting beside me on my bedspread. When I looked at the screen I was on a different webpage. What th- When did I get here?

The top read,

HEADLINE NEWS : CHILD ELIZABETH GORIAN TAKEN FROM LOCAL PARK. AUTHORITIES HAVE FAILED TO SOLVE THE CASE AND THE KILLER GOES UNKNOWN!

The page loaded slowly and I placed my hands over my mouth to keep from screaming. The next thing that loaded-
The tapping started up again. The faster the page loaded the faster the tap,

Tap
Tap Tap
Tap Tap Tap
Tap Tap Tap Tap

Over and Over again....... Over and Over again. And then the tapping stop all the noise died down. I had my eyes closed doing the nonsense and when I opened the page scrolled itself down to a picture that filled the screen.  A picture of a young girl around my age.
A picture of Elizabeth Gorian, the girl I had saw at the park.

_____________________________

A/N - Had a hard time writing this. Its creepy when your writing at 12 am. From here updates might be coming in very slowly as I do live another life of homework and school! I'll try my best to post along with updates! Let's go for 25 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter! Come on we can do it :) Enjoy! and until next time! :) Bye my lovelies.

With love,
Jada :)