Chapter 15

It was the end of the week and we even had Monday off. Usually I'd say this was right down my ally but as of now a red four day weekend was what I dreaded most. I was about five minutes into my sleep until my alarm clock sounded yet again I pressed the snooze button not bothering to read the time. Today I could finally sleep in peace without the interruption of school or any other outside activity. At least that's how it's supposed to be and would be if my stupid alarm would stop going off every five minutes.

I closed my eyes and woke up again to the beeping. I had had enough and this time for up to unplug it. I could already smell bacon and pancakes downstairs, It was then that I noticed the time. 3AM. What was I doing up at 3Am? Better yet why is my alarm clock going off at 3Am? Why do I smell bacon at 3Am?

I got up rubbing my eyes and walking downstairs but when I got there the scene was completely different. A smaller TV played cartoons in the living room, the furniture was a tad different and three unfamiliar bodies surrounded the dinner table.

"Okay girls let's say prayer before we eat." A woman with short black hair said. She was skinny and wore a black dress with matching heels. She held out her hands for the others to take and it was then that I noticed Elizabeth Gorian seated at the table. Staring straight at me. Her body moving along with the rest of the family saying grace, but her emotionless eyes pinned directly on me. I was frozen and tried to divert her eyes off of me by moving to another location in the room but that didn't work. Wherever I went, her eyes followed.

"What are you doing in my house?" I tried to say, but it came out more like the cry of a bird who had just took a wrong turn into a window.

"Hey mom where's dad?" Elizabeth asked.

"Out working he should be back soon, you know how his job is, no days are garunteed as off." She said. Her words were familiar almost like what my mom had said to me.

"E-Elizabeth is that you?" I choked out.
But no one even flinched. I stepped closer and closer and closer. Until I stood directly behind her mothers chair. I lifted my finger prepared to tap her shoulder but when I did my hand went through her. It was almost like....like.....like...... like I was ghost.

"U-um mam." I whispered as she got up pushing her seat out below her and heading to the kitchen. I jumped back at the sudden movement and walked into the kitchen behind her.

I went to the sink and stood next to her as she washed her hands, staring at her intently.

"Jamie what are you doing?" I turned around startled. The only thing laminating was the kitchen light and all of sudden everything was so dark.

I looked up to see my dad with a questionable look on his face.
"Oh um I came out to get a drink of water." I told him. I averted my eyes to find that all of the Elizabeths furniture was gone and replaced with our modern one.

He rubbed his eyes and ran his hands through his hair. "It's 3AM you should be asleep." Was all he said before turning and walking upstairs.

I took a glass from the counter and made a small glass and then followed him up to my room.

"Night dad." I said a she opened his room door.

"Night pumpkin." He winked and I continued down the hall to my room.

I walked to my bed the words to my alarm clock red and no longer showing any signs of life. The pictures replayed in my mind and just as I closed my eyes I caught glimpse of yet a new picture. This time of a plain white door, similar to the ones in our house. Something was on the other side of that door. And I was going to find out.

____________________
💌😋💘

I decided to update once again just to tell you guys that I've been having major writers block lately and I don't know when I will be updating this story again. Don't worry I'm not gonna leave it here like this. I will finish it I promise. But idk when that time will be. I'm trying to update all of my stories but I have to get back into the feel of the writing style I used for that particular story. I also have to go back and reread so that I won't mix up information and write something that doesn't match with storyline or is the opposite of what was said earlier in the story. I am trying to update and It will be soon, although there is no promises date. Just want everyone to know that I did not forget about this story and I will be updating it soon. I hope this answers your questions and PM's bye!

Until next time loves.
JadaWesley 📲❤️