Chapter 6

No Cover for this chapter :( couldn't find a worthy one...

_______________________

Elizabeth Gorian. The name echoed in my mind for the rest of the school day. Those girls from the bathroom, had I just been imagining them? Did they even go to our school? I stayed distant from the friends I had, that was including Sammie.

At this point I couldn't really tell the difference between fake or real and I wasn't taking any chances of an episode at school. Those girls who invited me, weren't anywhere to be seen.

***

When I got home the first thing I did was make a sandwich.....
The second thing I did was type up Elizabeth Gorian into Googles search box.

A few webpages came up and I pressed the first one. She was beautiful and pretty, but the first page was just about her funeral service and her obituary and so I went on to the second one.

I researched her for about 30 minutes but began feeling a little paranoid. I decided to distract myself with some math. But that too was frustrating. I sighed closing my math book and went back to my research. My mom wouldn't be home for about another hour so I had plenty of time to spare.

About half an hour later and here's what I've found. Her name was Elizabeth Rose Gorian, she was from New York, which was a few states away. She was last seen at.....Brick City Park?! She was allegedly invited to a small party before but ended up held captive and kidnapped. Body found dead in a landfill but no clues to the suspect left behind. Weird.

So that explains why I saw her. I believed very much in Ghost, and I turned to this as the explanation after seeing that I didn't show the major symptoms of Schizophrenia. But If she lived In another state, why did I see her? Why did all of this happen here? Those girls were they an illusion?

I pulled out last years yearbook. I didn't know the girls names, but I remembered their faces. I looked through the yearbook three times. Not catching sight of any of them. Were these the girls that invited Elizabeth to the party? I flipped through it one last time just to make sure and on the very last page. There she was. Her photo. Elizabeth Gorian.

She's been here the whole time, listening, watching, seeing.

_______________________________

A/N : This chapter is not edited! Yes I know it was 20 votes for the next chapter but I got 7 extras and we were only one comment away, so I decided to give you guys the chapter! Thanks to everyone who commented, voted, followed, etc! Sorry this chapter is really short! I have some other stuff to do and I really wanted you guys to have something to read so....

LOTS OF LOVE - Jada <3