1: Welcome to the Daycare!

Kids and parents flow into the new Pizza Plex, all the children ecstatic about it's re-opening. There were some kids dragging their parents to all the new and different attractions, others just waited until their parents were mentally prepared for whatever disaster might happen. For some parents...

They went to the Daycare and dropped off the younger kids who weren't old enough for any of the attractions, such as Roxy's Raceway, Fazerblast, Monty golf for some reason... etc, etc...

Small children flooded the daycare, they ran around and already started a slight mess. Then from the small castle shaped porch, a familiar animatronic drops down and into the ballpit.

"GOOOOD MORNING KIDDOS!!!" Sun, one of the daycare animatronics, jumps out of the ballpit and onto the slightly soft and plushy floor. All the kids rush to him, grabbing at his poofy pants.

Then another animatronic flies down from the castle porch by a wire from the ceiling, they twirl around a bit before they finally make it to the ground.

"Goodmorning" Moon, the second daycare animatronic, sets himself on the floor.

Surprisingly, most of the kids went to Moon, tackling him to the ground as Sun smiles with amusement.

Ah yes...

What a nice day it is today...

It's the reopening of the Pizza Plex.

All the animatronics seem happy.

Nothing could go wrong!...

Right?

(Yeah hell no, THIS IS FNAF)