6: A show (Moon's part)

The lights were off in the Daycare, the kids gathered around Moon as he was about to tell them the other half of the story.

"So kids.. Let's finish this story." Moon said.

Moon took off both his gloves and flicked his hands. Suddenly, little balls of electricity shoot out of his hands, it dances around the kids in a elegant sort of manner as it soon takes the shape of the Dragon and the princess. The Dragon was depicted with bright black and yellow spikes, golden talons and glowing blue eyes. The princess was depicted with a more detailed and fancy ballgown and long sakura colored hair. The kids "ooo'd" and "awwe'd".

"Continuing off where Sunshine left off..."

"The dragon started to surround itself with a light purple cloud, that cloud became smaller and smaller... Until it went down to Lily's size. From the cloud was-"

"BELLA!" Sun yelled out with excitement.

"pfff- yes. The dragon was actually Bella. Lily was surprised, her birthday wish came true... in an unexpected way.." The dragon that was formed from the electricity started to morph and change into a girl with bright orange hair, blue eyes and a black dress with yellow jewels on it.

All of the kids "woah'd".

"Bella bowed to Lily before she spoke, Happy birthday Princess Lily! I am the Wishing Dragon. I grant wishes to the people of this world, I heard your wish from my castle. You wished to see me? Lily was awestruck, not sure what to say despite the hundreds of questions going through her mind."

"But with confidence, Lily asked..."

"Can I be your girlfriend?"

"the end" Moon finished.

The electricity jumps back to Moon as he puts his gloves back on, he then turns on the daycare lights.

All the kids started yelling and begging for more of the story, this couldn't be the end... right?

"WAIT IS THAT THE END!?"

"I WANT TO HEAR MORE!!!'

"DID THEY GET MARRIED???"

"I WANNA SEE ANOTHER LIGHTSHOW!!!"

Moon was honestly kind of surprised, he didn't know so many kids would like an electric light show about two girls who are gay for each other. What a surprise...

"Well I don't know the end, the story wasn't made by me" Moon said with a shrug.

"Wait.... You didn't make the story then who did?" Sun was now VERY confused, he thought that Moondrop was the one who made the story.

"Sunshine, you know I'm not as good as making stories as you. Oh- and I also don't know who wrote the stories. Everyday a page of the story is left under my hat when I go into charge mode, all of them were signed by someone named Daisy... But I don't know who that is." Now that Moon was thinking about it, how did "Daisy" get into his and Sun's room???"

"Oh.. that's strange..." Sun pondered.

But! It was getting close to night time and the kids were being picked up one by one. Once all the kids were gone and the Daycare closed, Sun and Moon cleaned up the mess some of the kids made.

As Sun was cleaning, he noticed a piece of paper on the ground near the arts n' crafts area. He picked up the page, expecting it to be a child's drawing...

But instead there is a long paragraph of words that certainly weren't from a kid.

But it wasn't about Princess Lily either.