25: Swearing

Moon was in his room, going through all the clothes he didn't need. I mean- he is JUST an animatronic, he doesn't need multiple outfits.

As he rummaged through his closet he saw a grocery back in the corner with something (presumably clothes) in it. He went over to open it only to find his old outfit! Not the purple/blueish one either, the one that had yellow stars on the pants! Moon held up the outfit and chuckled a little before saying; "Pfft- fuck this outfit is old-"

...

Did he just curse?

"I-... Fuck-..." As the animatronic is hit with realization, he smirks. Just maybe he could use this to mess with his Sunshine-

- I mean just Sunshine. (Moon step away with the bat, I said STEP AWAY!!!)

...

...

...

Sun is currently talking with Holly about what she had for lunch that day, it was a small conversation but it was nice. Moon, with a big grin on his face, hanged the wire to his back and flew around the daycare. Sun and Holly took notice and gave Moon a wave.

"Hey Moon!" Sun shouted at the flying Moon man.

"HELLO BITCHES!!!" Moon shouted back.

Suns smile disappeared and his eyes went WIDE. Oh no, he found out his speech can't be filtered.

Moon just starts shouting random curse words as Sun hooked himself up to the second wire to try and stop Moon from shouting such vulgar words.

Holly simply enjoyed the show, even recording everything.