42: The rising Eclipse

Sun and Moon are cleaning up the Daycare with Holly's help, some kid pissed while sliding down the slides again. 

While Sun was cleaning up, he heard a knock on the Daycare door. He immediately dropped what he had (a bunch of drawings from the kids) and ran to open the door. He was met with Hilldra!... And... Someone who looks like hi- oh. 

"Heya Sunny, you and Moon were wondering where that murder code went, right? Well here they are!" Hilldra points at the animatronic next to her. The animatronic looked up at Sun with... nervousness? Wasn't he supposed to be the one with  the murder code? "Oh right! Introduce yourself!" The animatronic bows to Sun and speaks; "My name is Eclipse, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Sun was a little bit startled. "Uhm... There's no need to bow kiddo!" Were they even a kiddo? Who knows. The animatronic, Eclipse, stood back up and held his hands infront of himself. "Okay so here's the deal. You and Moon will have Eclipse here for 10 Months. In that time, you guys can connect with Eclipse. Take good care of him, a lot of creatures care about him back home." What did Hilldra mean by that? Well it's not like Sun could ask, Hilldra went away as fast as she came. 

"Hello..." Sun jumps up a bit as he hears a voice behind himself. He was relieved when he realized it was just Moon. "Hello, I'm Eclipse." Eclipse also bowed to Moon who looked at him with suspicion. "W-Well come inside! Make yourself at home! You will be staying for the next ten months after all..." As Sun's voice faded away, Eclipse nodded and went inside the daycare. Moon looked at Sun, disbelief on his face. In a whisper, Moon says; "He's staying with us for ten months!?" Sun nodded slightly. "It's only for ten! Nothing bad can happen..." Sun gave a smile, but Moon knew that it was a smile of nervousness and fear, a forced one if you will. 

An animatronic with a kill code just came into their daycare. How could they not be scared?