22: A break

(Kind of a Sun x Moon chapter? Eh idk, you decide)

Sun had kids climbing all over him, some kids running around him like he's a sacrifice for a ritual.

He was trying to get some of the kids off so he could help a kid who was crying,  but more and more kids piled on him until he fell to the floor. Then Moon eventually came over to help the crying kid and to help Sun. But ontop of that the kids left a huge mess!

Glitter glue covered the ballpit, pee dripped from the slides, ripped paper and some unknown substances covered the walls. Just great... they have to clean all this...

After cleaning, Sun let himself fall face first onto the daycare floor then curl up into a ball.

"What a wild dayyyyyyyy..." Sun muttered out. Moon came over to Sun and kneeled down next to him, patting his head. "You need a recharge Sundrop?" Moon asked the very drained Sun. Sun nodded as he got up to go to his room, but Moon stopped him. He held up a battery for animatronics and a wire.

"I had something else in mind".

.

.

.

Sun is plugged into the battery, suggling up next to Moon who wrapped the both of them in a blanket. Moon sings as Sun charges, singing about cresent moons and shining stars. Both animatronics take a break from the daycare, a break from the pizzaplex...

For now, they were to rest

(I was gonna draw a picture for this but I gave up)