55: Baking

Chica starts feeling hungry, not really anything else, she's just hungry. So she goes to the kitchen, maybe she could find some scraps of leftover pizza lying around. Although she isn't exactly allowed in the kitchen, she still sneaks in every once and awhile... But when she got to the kitchen, she saw...

 But when she got to the kitchen, she saw

"... Moon?" Moony looked over at Chica and gave a little wave. "Hi Chica.". "What are you doing?" Chica went over to where Moon was and looked into the bowl he was stirring in. "I'm making a cake, I saw a recipe that seemed simple enough..." Moon continued wisking the cake batter as Chica looked at the recipe Moon was looking at. "Where did you find that book? Did a member of staff leave it?" Moon shrugs. "I don't know, I kind of just found it in the ballpit one day. It might've belonged to a kid, I don't know though." Moon still continued wisking. "... You know that you can stop stirring right? The recipe says that you stir until smooth, the batter is already smooth." Moon then stops wisking and looks into the bowl. "Is it?" Chica nods. "Sorry- I've never cooked or baked before, so I don't really know what to do here..." Moon sets the bowl down. "Well I could help you! I've watched the staff cook and bake before, so I have an idea of what to do!" Moon smiles. "Okay then! Let's do this!" Both Moon and Chica start reading the recipe and start baking.

"Overtime, the animatronics may start to develop their own likes and dislikes, along with their own hobbies. Unless these hobbies cause harm towards others, let the animatronics develop their likenesses. This is an intentional development."