17: Mr. Bright?

As far as they could remember, Sun and Moon could never remember Mr. Bright.

Mr. Bright was the one who fixed all the animatronics after the Pizza Plex burned down (Except for DJ Music Man since he escaped the fire), he is also the one who gave all the animatronics their new upgrades... Roxy's vision was still enhanced but now she can also hear everything, Chica can now move faster and is more acrobatic thanks to her new endoskeleton, Monty is still strong but now he is more durable and tough, Freddy can now see through the security cameras from his own eyes and is durable like Monty, Sun is now stronger and can fly with the wire now and finally Moon can use the electricity from his battery to put on shows.

But those weren't the only upgrades...

Most of them also got a personality upgrade... Freddy and DJ Music Man are the only ones who didn't get a personality upgrade (although DJ Music Man did get his system reset he still holds his personality). Moon is more chill and cares more about a child's safety, Sun is not as energetic and more violent when it comes to a child's safety (He's also a little smarter now), Monty's anger has leveled down a lot and he's more chill but always craves action, Roxy still think's she's the best but doesn't take it too far and cares for others, Chica is still eating but now her hunger can be satisfied at a certain point- that along with the fact that her voice is now back but she doesn't talk too much... I think she's still trying to get used to the new voice box...

Mr. Bright insisted that with these new personalities and upgrades that the children would have fun and be safe!..

...

And yeah, he was kinda right.

But somewhere in the shadows.. something else is brewing..

A glitch that we didn't know would exist until it is too late.

...

But for some reason, Sun and Moon could never remember the night's/day's Mr. Bright worked on them.

All the other animatronics could remember the process of Mr. Bright fixing them, but Sun and Moon couldn't... Well maybe it could be because he was going to separate them? Maybe that's why they can't remember?...

Who knows at this point...

Kenna Bright is the only one who truly knows since he was the one who rebuilt them all, and the only people he talks to are his family members and people he works with... wait..

Didn't Daisy say she worked with Kenna at a foundation?...

...

Sun finished reading the page, the page he found after Moon told the end of the story of princess Lily. "A glitch?.. Personality resets?... Mr. Bright's name is Kenna? And THOSE were the upgrades??? That explains a lot but.." Sun was trying to process everything. What glitch is 'brewing in the shadows', what did Kenna do and why??? Why can't him and Moon remember and why weren't they told what their upgrades were??? Moon seemed to have been the only one who kne-... Wait...

"Does Moondrop know what's going on?"