48: Dealing with the 5 year old???

Eclipse, following the mystery voice, got to Monty Golf easily. He whispered a "Thank you" before setting foot into the area. Although the random voice is a bit... unsettling... they still help Eclipse get around the Pizza Plex, they don't even ask for anything in return.

Monty saw Eclipse enter "his turf" (That's what Monty calls it). So he did what Sun asked him to do, keep an eye on him... And by that Monty just follows Eclipse around while he looks around. He's not even spying, he's RIGHT next to him. "You... Don't have to follow me around Monty, I can get around on my own." Monty didn't believe that of course. Eclipse was new here, how could he know his way around? "Yes I do, you're new... And you can call me by my full name y'know." Eclipse looked at the gator confused. "Isn't your name Monty???". "... Is that what you thought my name was this whole time???" Eclipse smiles awkwardly and nods. "Well, it's the name of your golf thing and Sun calls you Monty." Eclipse shrugs. "What about Moon?", "Oh, he doesn't talk about you a lot. I think he hates you or something..." Monty rolls his eyes, "Figured as much." Eclipse looks at Monty. "Soooo, what is your full name?" Eclipse asks the gator. "My full name is Montgomery, Montgomery Gator." Monty answers. "Pffft-" Eclipse holds back a laugh. "What's so funny?" Monty had a hint of anger in his voice. "Well- it's just that... Dad made you strong, stronger than Sun and yet you have the name of a nerd." Monty looks at Eclipse with confusion. "Dad? You have a dad???" Eclipse realizes what he just said. "Sorry... It's a force of habit. I meant Kenna Bright." Eclipse stops talking after that. "... You saw him as a father figure?" Eclipse smiled slightly. "He was the closest thing I ever had to a family." Family? Isn't he just an animatronic? "Geez, how old were you when that habit started to surface?", "Oh I was only 2 years old by then." Wait what?. "2... 2 years o- Eclipse how old are you???" Eclipse thinks for a while. "Well, Da- Kenna has worked on me for 4 years and my production was complete on January 1st. But I've only ever held consciousness for 5 years, 1 months, 3 days and... right now! So technically speaking I'm only 5 years old." Monty was hit with a bunch of information and he is now in bewilderment. "Wait so... this whole time..." Eclipse raises an eyebrow. "I should've been calling you KID?". "...... No. While yes, I've only existed for 5 years, I still have the intellect of an average-" Monty starts laughing. "HOLY FAZ- YOU'RE- *wheeze* YOU WERE A KID THIS WHOLE TIME!?" Eclipse starts getting pissed. "Hey!!! Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm a kid-" Eclipse just gets interrupted by Monty's laughing. All the kids and adults look at the gator who's laugh filled the whole Gator Golf Course. "Okay- okay shut up it isn't that funny-" Eclipse tries to quiet down the wheezing gator. Of course, with time, Monty eventually calms down. "Heh- y'know, it's kinda funny...", "What? Me being only 5?" Monty shakes his head. "No no... It's just... Sun and Moon were so afraid of you, they thought you'd go off the rails and kill somebody... But you're just a kid..." Eclipse's eyes widened. "... You... Don't actually want to kill anyone, right kid?" Monty looks at Eclipse with suspicion. "No I- Why would I?... Is that... Really what Sun and Moon think of me?" Eclipse clasps his hands together. "I would never hurt someone without a reason! I know I'm the one with that kill code, but..." Monty didn't really understand. Why did Eclipse seem sad? Didn't he know? "I thought they liked me, but they were afraid of me?" Monty gave a non existent sigh and patted Eclipse on the shoulder. "Everyone was afraid I guess... Well... Everyone except for me of course." Eclipse gave a small glance to Monty. "To me, you were just another 'new' animatronic that would be apart of this Pizza Plex. Yeah you're new and you'll never be like those who came before you... But you learn how to deal with it... because... because..", "Because there's no use in suffering when you can move on?" Monty smiled. "Yeah, something like that.". "...Were you talking from personal experience? About the 'being new' thing?" Monty nodded. "Yeah.". "Well, thanks for not being afraid of me?" Eclipse shrugged. "No problem kid.".

"No problem at all.".