26: Swearing (2)

(THIS IS GONNA BE A SHIPPING CHAPTER WITH SUN X MOON!!! BASICALLY I USE MY GOD POWERS AS THE WRITER TO MAKE THEM KISS!!! I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU ARSON, IM LETTING THEM GET ANGRY AT ME FOR YOU)

After the whole swearing fiasco, Sun wouldn't talk or even look at Moon for over 2 weeks. Everytime one of the other animatronics or a child asks why they're ignoring Moon they say; "Oh? Who's that?". So in short, Sun is holding a grudge and Moon wants his attention.

Moon went into his and Sun's room where Sun is currently drawing. He taps Sun's shoulder, no response. "Sun! Come on and speak to me already! You can't keep doing this forever!" Moon sat behind the still angry Sun. Sun wrote on the paper he had and gave it to Moon. "Not until you apologize" it said. This made Moon frown, he isn't gonna apologize.

And so he hatched a plan.

To annoy the ever living shit out of Sun until he cooperated.

So he started tapping his shoulder, shouting his name, shaking him, spinning his rays. All of that didn't work so he just sat infront of Sun and looked him in the eyes. He had a bunch of other plans to annoy him (like cursing even more) but he didn't want Sun to be even more annoyed with him. And then he got a thought...

'What if I kissed him?'

OKAY what the hell??? Why did he even think of that!? Sun isn't his lover, he's his partner! Stop thinking about kissing him!

...

But could it work?

Suddenly Moon's body started moving on it's own, his left hand is placed on the right side of Sun's face. Sun looks at Moon confused before...

He kisses him.

Sun's thoughts stop, everything stops. He didn't even understand what was happening at that exact moment. Wasn't this something that would happen when two people...

Oh...

OH!-

Moon pulls away, now having control of his movements again.

"D-Did you just-" Sun suttered before Moon interrupted him.

"HEY! Now your not ignoring me anymore! Mission accomplished! Now we don't have to talk about what just happe-"

"Do you love me?"

"... What?"

"Moon, do you love me?"

"..."

And then Mini Music Man falls from the vents above their room.

THE, FUCKING, END!!!

(YOUR FUCKING WELCOME ARSONNNNNN)