7: Sun can be scary

It was a-... Okay actually... The daycare is closing right about now.

Children were in the Daycare pick-up, being picked up by parents left and right. Sun and Moon both guided a few other kids back to their parents/guardians, it was otherwise kind of peaceful...

Until a child's screaming and crying was heard from across the room.

"YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!!!" a mother screamed at her child with anger painted clear on her face. At first the people around didn't do anything about it, they only saw a mother disciplining their child. But then the mother raised their hand and...

...

She was tackled to the ground before anything could happen, by none other then.... wait... Sun?

Sun was on top of the mother, holding her up by the collar with his fist in the air ready to attack. Moon was just standing there for a while, shocked, but then he snapped out of it and ran to the child who almost got hit.

"And what do you think your doing? Trying to hit a child Infront of me, Infront of everyone here... Did you think no one would try and help? That no one would speak out?" Sun's voice was calm, almost threatening. Moon looked at Sun with surprise... and another feeling he couldn't quite make out.

"G-GET OFF OF ME YOU DEFEACTIVE ROBO-" Sun punched the woman in the face.

Then again.

and again.

Yeah only for two more times.

"Answer my question miss." Sun's eyes started to glow a bright orange. The child that was in Moon's arms started hugging Moon tightly, afraid of what will happen next.

And then a staff member came in.

"Hey! The Pizza plex closes soon- HOLY SHHHH-...shoot... SUNNY WHAT ARE YOU DOING??????" The employee, Holly, got Sun off of the woman, said woman started complaining about Sun despite Sun just doing what his program told him to...

And also what his emotions told him to.

Sun was still mad, but with some comfort from Moon he calmed down soon enough. After the whole fiasco Sun was in his room sulking under Moons blanket as Moon was trying to comfort him with hugs. And you KNOW Moon cares if he hugs you because be barely ever hugs anyone. 

"Hey Sundrop.. I think you did the right thing. That kid was scared, crying and their own mother showed no remorse. You didn't do anything bad, you were just protecting someone! If that's bad then what's good?" Moon's voice was soft as he hugged Sun gently. Sun didn't wanna think right now, so he just hugged back and enjoyed the moment while it lasted.

What happened today... Was this because of the Upgrades Mr. Bright gave him?...