54: A risk we could take

"I trusted you." Eclipse threw the larger figure all the way across the room, black tears running down his face. "Ugh... you were just like me all along weren't you? Just a nasty little accident who can't help but-..." Their eyes widened as they saw the state their friend was in. Eclipse's face was stained with the black oil from his eyes, and his eyes glowed a bright purple. They were warned of this by Eclipse, everytime they'd get out of control, purple would shine. "E-Eclipse? Eclipse! Your eyes! They're-" They barely had any time to react when Eclipse grabbed them by the throat and choked them. They were taller than Eclipse, so they were basically kneeling on the ground as Eclipse choked them. But even so, it still hurt, not only to be choked but to fuck up your first friendship so badly that it ends up in a fight. Eclipse just looks into their eyes with a deathly purple stare, his fist tightening around their neck. One of Eclipse's hands travel to their left arm... 

And rip it off. 

They scream in pain as tears start to form in their eyes. They hated this, they hated fucking everything up, they hated ruining their own friendship, the only thing they could feel was self pity. Eclipse threw them onto the ground and got ontop of them, they raised their fist and- 

"ECLIPSE!!! GET UP ASSHAT!!!" Eclipse tripped and fell over as he awakes from his nap. How long has he been asleep? What time is it? That dream... more like a nightmare. "Eclipse holy fuckung shit!!! You fucking worried me you ass!" Ah yes, there's Hilldra, cursing. "Ughmmm... Hilldra what time is it?" Before Hilldra spoke again, she quickly checked the time on her phone. "... It's 11 in the morning, now tell me why the hell you were crying while asleep!!!" Eclipse's eyes widened a bit at that. He shook his head and simply said; "It's nothing important.". "Uhm, BITCH, I am basically your caretaker. You were crying and clearly something bad has happened. Just tell me, maybe I can hel-" Hilldra was interrupted before she could finish. "Could we... Go back and visit my friend?." Eclipse asked. "Your friend? Eclipse you have a lot of- oooooh... you were talking about Solar, right?" Eclipse nodded. "But, didn't you two get into a fight?" Hilldra looked up at the Eclipse man. "Yes... we did. But that's why I wanna go back, I need to apologize to him." Hilldra sighed and crossed her arms. "If anything HE should be the one apologizing to YOU. He was the one who attacked you first right?" Eclipse, once again, nodded. But he didn't care, the pain of hurting one of his friends to such a degree hurt him to the point of nightmares, and he's an animatronic!!! "Please Hilldra, for me at least?" Hilldra couldn't say no, literally. "How about I do something for you at MOST and bring your friend here?" Eclipse immediately shook his head. "Hilldra! You know we can't let others visit a world where the storyline isn't finished! It's against the-" Hilldra tsks before talking again. "They won't know if we act like it." Now Eclipse was confused. "We'll pretend that Sunshine and BlueMoon are from another Fazbear Entertainment center, same with Sunny and Moony when we introduce the two. For all both parties know, the other is from another facility and not another world." Okay, now Eclipse understands. "But still! It's risky." Hilldra shrugs, "And?".